Updated Open Beta Date Information

Open beta please!!!
Really do appreciate the update. You guys are doing a great job.
Any information is good information. This game really does have my attention, and I have been reading all the updates and what not. Keep up all the good work. I can't wait to finally get further into the game!!
I only played for 2 days :/ open up the gates please..
yamyam,
"
OwnAFly wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:
I could support the game.It really deserves it.As time flows by,i think it gets better and better.

But the delay of the open beta is plane as day is on purpose,to get more money,which is good at one aspectbut on the other hand,all the money they could get would be until launch,and they know it.Cosmetics will bring few $$ in the devs pocket.

Though i am not happy that they delay this again(3rd time is it?),i can understand why they will do it.

Also as i read,this game will never go off the beta phase.Mark my words that it will be beta till 2013,whether it be closed or open.You can always inject things into the game and still be in beta,and also never be satisfied enough by it,so u always delay it for later.
Kinda remind me of dragensang online which was for 2 years at least in beta test,then got that label of end game still developing like it was in beta stages again.

My point is,they can drag the dd/mm/yy and it will always be developed.

I would be surprised if they said now that open beta will come sooner than october.

This game is awesome and becomes more and more good,but the next delay will enrage me so bad that i could just be a hater of it

props to this guy^

Props? For his tinfoil beanie, perhaps?

How does this theory explain the numerous previous delays in OB? Last year, we expected OB in January of this year. No money was involved; in fact, GGG refused repeated offers of voluntary cash contributions, and it was only the absolute outpouring of demands from players in the first PSTW to buy Beta keys that finally got GGG to accept contributions.

No, this isn't to grub more money. It's to make sure that this constantly evolving masterpiece of an ARPG is as perfect when OB hits as possible, within the finite limits of what GGG has defined in terms of minimum, must-have requirements to reach that stage.

Those of us in Alpha know much of why the last patch was delayed (which contributed to the schedule being pushed back). It was necessary, as Chris put it, "to squeeze in more awesome." That said, GGG will take as long as they need to get us to the most amazing Open Beta you have ever seen.

'Cause you ain't seen nothing yet! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
First of all i am entitled to my opinion and u start your argument by telling me "tinfoil beanie".Shows your maturity.

Second of all,this game,will never be really finished,there will be updates and more updates even on open beta stages. "to squeeze in more awesome." as chris aaid,just proves my point.

Not dealing with the truth?Cause i am.And as i said,its plain as day.

Not to mention also the "pickup system" of beta testers,which can drive me mad.It is beyond me why i keep waiting for a key in the early days of this game,and to see new accounts get beta access before me.
Bye bye desync!
"
elwindakos wrote:
First of all i am entitled to my opinion and u start your argument by telling me "tinfoil beanie".Shows your maturity.

Second of all,this game,will never be really finished,there will be updates and more updates even on open beta stages. "to squeeze in more awesome." as chris aaid,just proves my point.

Not dealing with the truth?Cause i am.And as i said,its plain as day.

Not to mention also the "pickup system" of beta testers,which can drive me mad.It is beyond me why i keep waiting for a key in the early days of this game,and to see new accounts get beta access before me.

So your hating really is a result of you not getting a beta key before everyone else. I'm not trolling here. You build all your criticism on nothing, and then you finally ends it with the criticism of the pickup system.

It's true, they can always extend the game further, but the fixes that have been added in the latest patch was necessary for the game, and so is the planned features. And to quote everyones favorite person, Jay Wilson, "No one will remember if the game is late, only if it's great". I believe that is true! Though a little strange they didn't follow the idiom themselves :-P.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Last edited by ongZ on Jul 31, 2012, 4:51:18 AM
Just heard of the game 1 week ago and tried it on open beta weekend. Those 2 days of playing convinced me to follow the games development status. What I want to say is it draws attention in current version, so don't wait too long for open beta release. Otherwise everyone's playing TL2 ;)
"
bLeiMaGnEt wrote:
Just heard of the game 1 week ago and tried it on open beta weekend. Those 2 days of playing convinced me to follow the games development status. What I want to say is it draws attention in current version, so don't wait too long for open beta release. Otherwise everyone's playing TL2 ;)

No they won't, there's no competition in TL2. People who prefer to play singleplayer or just one playthrough are not the segment of gamers that GGG is aiming for. And people might have to wait a loooong time to get any great mods, it's not like those are being made in 1 day.

GGG just have to focus on making this game great, because they do not have any real competitors at the moment in ARPG-world.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Last edited by ongZ on Jul 31, 2012, 6:27:08 AM
"
bLeiMaGnEt wrote:
so don't wait too long for open beta release. Otherwise everyone's playing TL2 ;)

they will return, just like the others that came back from D3 ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info