UNABLE TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE

"
NogSkywalker wrote:
I've been able to play if I spend some time with the RNG login and then remember to force quit. Still can't consistently login without doing that.

T14+ maps have laughably low FPS, like 10-15, which I would assume it's due to multithreading being turned off.

GGG please!

Man isn't that the truth. I had to give up on trying to farm blight because blight ravaged maps tanked my performance to the point where it was trying to play a PowerPoint slideshow. One moment I'm alive, next slide I'm dead.
"
Kaldrax wrote:

Man isn't that the truth. I had to give up on trying to farm blight because blight ravaged maps tanked my performance to the point where it was trying to play a PowerPoint slideshow. One moment I'm alive, next slide I'm dead.

Yep, 90% of my deaths happened due to low FPS, very frustrating.

"
sh0dude wrote:
Tried a VPN yet? I get random disconnects on loading into instances without one.

I'll try this to see if it does anything, but as is I don't have any issues connecting between instances. The 2 major things are difficulties getting into the game, and then poor performance once I'm in.
Chiming in that as of 2 hours ago, I am now afflicted with the wonderful "Failed to connect to instance" ailment which has a 50% chance of disconnecting on any instance change.

Brilliant.
I can't believe that we're this far into the league and still dealing with this login issued AND haven't had multi-threading re-enabled for the Mac client yet.

The silence from GGG about this is incredible.
Why is this bug still happening :( and no word from GGG.
"
Ve1Ne wrote:
Why is this bug still happening :( and no word from GGG.

they clearly do not care
I have tested it for three days now. This worked for me:

I start the game through Steam, but it crashes or the login isn’t possible.

Then I go to the POE website via the browser and access my account.
After that, I start the game through Steam again, and everything works fine.

Maybe someone help this.
Unofficially finally heard some feedback, they're having MAJOR issues with Mac programming, which is obvious at this point. No hint as to when it will be fixed.

Issues start at login screen where things aren't working if selecting different options. Lucky I even made a new char, still can't make any new ones, new league or Standard. Then deadend trying to start.

Settlers of Kalguur is suppose to be leading into POE 2, some say. So POE 2 isn't looking promising cause of current issue. Also, cause there is no Mac testing in POE 2 Beta along with other systems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info