UNABLE TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE

UGH same exact issue. I'm on a M2 Air and can't even login past making a character
Same issue here, on M1 mac
Happening to me too. M1 Pro MBP.

Was able to play for the first 8h and then I needed to reboot my MacBook and when I went to log back in this error started.

My buddy who is also on a MBP is experiencing the same issue but was never able to make it past the character creator.
same here. crashes, login issues, and unable to connect. GGG please do something please please
Same on my m1 mac pro :( Was able to play last night, but cannot connect this morning.

Occasionally I get to a loading screen post-character-creation, but the image texture is smudged / muddy looking and it immediate kicks me out before loading the environment.
Yeah been getting this as well :(
Happening to me too. M1 Pro MBP.

Was able to play for the first 8h and then I needed to reboot my MacBook and when I went to log back in this error started.

My buddy who is also on a MBP is experiencing the same issue but was never able to make it past the character creator.

**EDIT** - I was able to get back into the game by loading up a standard league character, and then return to character selection, and then selecting my Settlers character.
Hey, I had the same issue on a Mac M3 Pro.

I managed to solve it by adding PoE to firewall rules.
Go into Network -> Firewall -> Click "+" -> Find & Select PathOfExileClient -> Restart the game.

This solved it for me, hopefully it works for you too.
This doesn't fix the issue, even disabling the firewall still cannot connect.
Same on Mac M1. I tried to change client language and its help me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info