[3.25] Chaos Zoomancer & Minion Army Necromancer League Starter (All content - Ubers, T17, Simu)

"
Peterkin11 wrote:
"
Hoffen wrote:
"
Peterkin11 wrote:
Sorry, re 1 I meant what is the main piece of the build that now makes the build so much more tanky without guard skills that was not possible with the old cold conversion one.

The cold could be remade into something similar without going CI as this, but it would have lower damage and tankiness compared to this one for the investment.

1. Do you have any more recent showcase videos showing the high or beyond setup for illustration purposes?
2. In terms of the helmet: Coming from your old cold conversion builds that had (at least) hypothermia, minion damage and +2 minion levels on your helmet do you feel the current suggested beyond setup helmet that combines minion levels with spell supression, mana reservation and a despair buff is the best we can craft? As a standard player I would really like to preserve the old helmet, but feel that given Skeletons and Zombies need to go into the chest piece now, the old helmet damage buffs feel a bit wasted on support spectres and chaos golems
3. Do you feel medium and large jewels that still add passive skills like vicious bite and feasting friends are a valid alternative to the +35% increased effect ones?

1. I can upload a few videos with the gear I currently have (Late/Beyond mix).
Tho my amulet is insanely good atm so it carries a bit.
Added a simu with wave 14-15 on the first post.

2. You should no longer use the old helmet that has double influence no.

3. It is not worth having feasting and vicious no.
Last edited by Hoffen on Aug 7, 2024, 8:31:44 AM
Just curious if any tattoos are recommended for this build since I get alot of them with shipments (no minion ones yet though)
"
Hoffen wrote:

Thanks, very helpful.
Regarding the forbidden flame/flesh jewels: Did you also consider nodes from the other ascendancies? In particular I am eying at the moment instead of Plaguebringer (which I do use at the moment) Profane Bloom or Void Beacon - any view on these?
"
Mentoya wrote:
Just curious if any tattoos are recommended for this build since I get alot of them with shipments (no minion ones yet though)

There are milestones in the progression page which has information about the tattoos you should use.
"
Peterkin11 wrote:
"
Hoffen wrote:

Thanks, very helpful.
Regarding the forbidden flame/flesh jewels: Did you also consider nodes from the other ascendancies? In particular I am eying at the moment instead of Plaguebringer (which I do use at the moment) Profane Bloom or Void Beacon - any view on these?

Profane bloom is not worth it since we get explosions from Asenath on our AG.
Void beacon is an option for more damage yes, but you need to be close to the enemy.
Plaguebringer almost has the same damage increase as void but also makes enemies deal 10% less damage and your AG gets 30% increased size to its explosions.
Gearing up for maps now. Loving it! I took awhile but that was only because I played the shipping league mechanic, but it has resulted in me having 84 chaos to start maps, so I should be good. I'm hoping that 84 chaos will be enough to take me to T11 or T12 maps using the tips in your maxroll progression guide, then I can always earn more currency for red maps.
Last edited by Mentoya on Aug 8, 2024, 8:42:03 PM
"
Mentoya wrote:
Gearing up for maps now. Loving it! I took awhile but that was only because I played the shipping league mechanic, but it has resulted in me having 84 chaos to start maps, so I should be good. I'm hoping that 84 chaos will be enough to take me to T11 or T12 maps using the tips in your maxroll progression guide, then I can always earn more currency for red maps.

Focus on getting +1 minion skills on items like wand, helmet, shield(this can be a bit expensive now), Ullr boots. A rare 6-link body armour.
Poison jewels after that.
Last edited by Hoffen on Aug 8, 2024, 8:56:30 PM
"
Hoffen wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

Focus on getting +1 minion skills on items like wand, helmet, shield(this can be a bit expensive now), Ullr boots. A rare 6-link body armour.
Poison jewels after that.

got it thanks!
Actually I just got a divine in a shipment towards end of act 10 in addition to my 80 chaos. I don't think I've ever had this much currency before right before maps lol.
Loving the guide - thanks for the work that went into it.

A couple of quick questions please - struggling to find the 'Arena Master' spectre. I've run a couple of Drox maps but couldn't bring up the Arena Master corpse via desecrate.

Is it 'Map contains Drox's citadel' I'm looking for, or something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info