[3.25] Chaos Zoomancer & Minion Army Necromancer League Starter (All content - Ubers, T17, Simu)

For anyone leveling this, I highly recommend following the maxroll guide. As long as you keep up with what the guide tells you and also keep upgrading your gear, it's incredibly smooth and bosses go down really quickly. Keep in mind I'm only speaking of the campaign, as I haven't made it to maps yet.
Idc how good the build is. I don't and won't use maxroll.
"
Mentoya wrote:
For anyone leveling this, I highly recommend following the maxroll guide. As long as you keep up with what the guide tells you and also keep upgrading your gear, it's incredibly smooth and bosses go down really quickly. Keep in mind I'm only speaking of the campaign, as I haven't made it to maps yet.

Thanks for the feedback, if you find anything that you have an issue with let me know.
"
ZenJelly wrote:

You could just go there and take the PoB and be done with that if you dont want to use the site for guidance.
"
ZenJelly wrote:

What's wrong with maxroll? is it all of the adds? if so, I understand.
I found my answer, thanks
Last edited by Mentoya on Aug 3, 2024, 5:01:43 PM
"
Mentoya wrote:
Hey Hoffen, I've never used an Animate Guardian gem before. How do I know what type of gear to give it? Do I need to actually buy certain uniques for it? Then of course I'm worried, what if it dies? lol. It's also possible you have this info on maxroll somewhere and I just missed it.

There is a milestone in the progression page explaining the AG.

The early AG setup uses very cheap uniques (asenath gloves is the most expensive one at 10c, the rest are 1-3c each)
So yes you need to buy them and equip the AG with the items.

The guide also explains to wait with using an AG until the gem level of the gem combined with +1 skills on items reaches at least lvl 20.
It is very rare for the AG to die in my build if you follow the guide properly.
"
Hoffen wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
Hey Hoffen, I've never used an Animate Guardian gem before. How do I know what type of gear to give it? Do I need to actually buy certain uniques for it? Then of course I'm worried, what if it dies? lol. It's also possible you have this info on maxroll somewhere and I just missed it.

The early AG setup uses very cheap uniques (asenath gloves is the most expensive one at 10c, the rest are 1-3c each)

The guide also explains to wait with using an AG until the gem level of the gem combined with +1 skills on items reaches at least lvl 20.

thanks, I actually found it under the progression tab. I tried to go back and edit my post, but you were too quick in answering, the extra tips your pvovided helps.

Another question, is it normal for the 1 spectre you raise starting in act 4 to die often? I did make sure I raised the Chieftain from the fields. But he seemed to die fairly quickly. Maybe it's because I got my minion life gem late and it's only at level 6? . Sorry I'm still a bit of a noob to minion builds
Last edited by Mentoya on Aug 3, 2024, 5:03:59 PM
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
Hoffen wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

thanks, I actually found it under the progression tab. I tried to go back and edit my post, but you were too quick in answering, the extra tips helps.

Another question, is it normal for the 1 spectre you raise starting in act 4 to die often? Maybe it's because I got my minion life gem late and it's only at level 6? . Sorry I'm still a bit of a noob to minion builds

Your spectre should not die as long as you have zombies+spectre+phantasm+minion life linked together. You also need to have the minion defensive mastery which says "minions recover 5% of life on minion death"
"

Your spectre should not die as long as you have zombies+spectre+phantasm+minion life linked together. You also need to have the minion defensive mastery which says "minions recover 5% of life on minion death"

Crap, you are right, I had accidently removed my minion life gem lol. Now he's totally fine. Thanks also for making your character available under your profile. I took a screenshot of the gear and stats as it will give me some great ideas in late end game when I have a good amount of divines saved up... I hope it's still doing well for you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info