[3.25] Chaos Zoomancer & Minion Army Necromancer League Starter (All content - Ubers, T17, Simu)

Sorry, re 1 I meant what is the main piece of the build that now makes the build so much more tanky without guard skills that was not possible with the old cold conversion one.
"
Peterkin11 wrote:
Sorry, re 1 I meant what is the main piece of the build that now makes the build so much more tanky without guard skills that was not possible with the old cold conversion one.

The cold could be remade into something similar without going CI as this, but it would have lower damage and tankiness compared to this one for the investment.
can u do regular t 14-16 afk blighted maps?
Why don't use affliction zombies of slamming?
"
Ignalion wrote:
Why don't use affliction zombies of slamming?

Because of bad AI they do less single target damage compared to normal ones.
We use Asenath on our AG for explodes to clear much faster than any slamming zombie could.
"
Clansman77 wrote:
can u do regular t 14-16 afk blighted maps?

Define afk?
Walk away for 5min and come back?
You would basically need an aggressive wand or feeding frenzy linked (replace skeletons) and decent gear (Mid setup) for that probably.
Skeletons are not really for afk farming since you need to summon them.
Are there actually any good DPS based spectres that are chaos dmg based or physical? We have necrotic bone spectres but they don't seem very good.

The problem I have quite frankly is that after playing for some time with Forged Frostbearers it is very hard to go back to a pure support spectre build. Overall DPS and survivability seem to be higher with support spectres but clear speed (due to the frostbearers being ranged) seems a lot better with the frostbearers.
"
Peterkin11 wrote:
Are there actually any good DPS based spectres that are chaos dmg based or physical? We have necrotic bone spectres but they don't seem very good.

The problem I have quite frankly is that after playing for some time with Forged Frostbearers it is very hard to go back to a pure support spectre build. Overall DPS and survivability seem to be higher with support spectres but clear speed (due to the frostbearers being ranged) seems a lot better with the frostbearers.

You are playing the cold version and it does not have exploding AG with asenath in the early version like this does.
Any form of AG explode beats frostbearers in clear.
Quick question: which lvling path should I follow? the pob-link from maxroll (https://pobb.in/aKCIJlkKSpxi) or the leveling section of the maxroll guide?
( https://maxroll.gg/poe/build-guides/chaos-minion-army-necromancer-league-starter , click on the "Leveling"-section)

I'm asking because on the pob you are switching (from lvl 60 to 70) from the Life mastery "15% increased maximum life if there are no Life modifiers on equipped body armour" to "You count as on low life while at 55% maximum life or below"

I guess later you change it, like at lvl 82'ish or something but I'm curious on which one I should focus: the pob-link or maxroll Leveling section
Last edited by Liutasil on Jul 30, 2024, 10:44:17 AM
"
Liutasil wrote:
Quick question: which lvling path should I follow? the pob-link from maxroll (https://pobb.in/aKCIJlkKSpxi) or the leveling section of the maxroll guide?
( https://maxroll.gg/poe/build-guides/chaos-minion-army-necromancer-league-starter , click on the "Leveling"-section)

I'm asking because on the pob you are switching (from lvl 60 to 70) from the Life mastery "15% increased maximum life if there are no Life modifiers on equipped body armour" to "You count as on low life while at 55% maximum life or below"

I guess later you change it, like at lvl 82'ish or something but I'm curious on which one I should focus: the pob-link or maxroll Leveling section

Focus on the maxroll one the PoB is incorrect there (I will update it, thanks), you should still have the 15% increased maximum life, BUT this is only if your body armour has no life modifier on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info