[3.25] Chaos Zoomancer & Minion Army Necromancer League Starter (All content - Ubers, T17, Simu)

I got him all geared up today with pretty end game stuff, I am broke again. But yea his DPS and much needed AoE helps a ton.

Now I need to get a decent helm and gloves, but need currency!

Lmao got some lucky drops, opt'd for 30% Ashes of Stars, 11 Zombies now wheee

The whole shield charge with holy relic just clicked for me tonight, not sure why I missed that. I just have to be careful since my armor/evasion sucks atm so I can't do on anything too dangerous.

I'm dumb/newb to minions... reflect insta kills them right?
Last edited by Illuminance_DY on Sep 12, 2024, 12:15:13 AM
"
I got him all geared up today with pretty end game stuff, I am broke again. But yea his DPS and much needed AoE helps a ton.

Now I need to get a decent helm and gloves, but need currency!

Lmao got some lucky drops, opt'd for 30% Ashes of Stars, 11 Zombies now wheee

The whole shield charge with holy relic just clicked for me tonight, not sure why I missed that. I just have to be careful since my armor/evasion sucks atm so I can't do on anything too dangerous.

I'm dumb/newb to minions... reflect insta kills them right?

All physical damage our minions do is converted to Chaos damage with the unnatural strength ascendancy so we can do all Phys/ele reflect maps.

Btw you need to use a helmet with 1+ or +2 minion skills not skullhead.
Your ag is supposed to use the asenath gloves not you :)
Last edited by Hoffen on Sep 12, 2024, 4:13:36 PM
Haha I know about the helm, it was the best I could come up with, the helm is next on my list and my AG does have the gloves too, he has the corrupted implict ones even. Gloves and helm.. I know haha. I basically threw this character together with uniques from guild stash.
Ah and thank you for telling me about the unholy str, I always thought it was just a dps buff, missed that.

Alright gloves upgraded! What is considered good or very good chance to poison? I'm sitting at 76.5% now.
Last edited by Illuminance_DY on Sep 13, 2024, 1:13:48 AM
"
Haha I know about the helm, it was the best I could come up with, the helm is next on my list and my AG does have the gloves too, he has the corrupted implict ones even. Gloves and helm.. I know haha. I basically threw this character together with uniques from guild stash.
Ah and thank you for telling me about the unholy str, I always thought it was just a dps buff, missed that.

Alright gloves upgraded! What is considered good or very good chance to poison? I'm sitting at 76.5% now.

You want around 95-100%.
thanks for the tips once again! The only frustrating part about this build is not being able to run 8 mod maps. The reason being is the "non-curse auras" , the "reduced chance to block" and the Players have 60% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield" just come up way too often in 8 mods, especially the "non-curse auras" one. I did a sample run and dropped like 15 8 mod maps over several maps, and there were only 3 that didn't have those mods, and it just makes it way too difficult to sustain maps that way.

While I'm running this build, I think I need to make a separate build just so I can run 8 mod maps as that seems to be where most of the good drops / loot come from.
"
Mentoya wrote:
thanks for the tips once again! The only frustrating part about this build is not being able to run 8 mod maps. The reason being is the "non-curse auras" , the "reduced chance to block" and the Players have 60% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield" just come up way too often in 8 mods, especially the "non-curse auras" one. I did a sample run and dropped like 15 8 mod maps over several maps, and there were only 3 that didn't have those mods, and it just makes it way too difficult to sustain maps that way.

While I'm running this build, I think I need to make a separate build just so I can run 8 mod maps as that seems to be where most of the good drops / loot come from.

You could equip a bismuth flask to get more res during those maps but you need to make sure you always have flask charges by pushing through the map at a high pace.
Ok so I apparently forgot I had not only a +1 to minion helm, I saved a +2 to minion helm in my stash... so got that tuned up, bought some boots, gloves and got chance to poison north of 91%, feel like I'm really rolling now.

I guess I have to start focusing on spell suppression and look at respec'ing my tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info