[3.25] Chaos Zoomancer & Minion Army Necromancer League Starter (All content - Ubers, T17, Simu)

"
Hoffen wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

I got this from a reddit post although it's a bit dated :) That's what I need to know. I didn't want to think that I had to have that entire "early game" section of the guide done before leaving white maps. That's why I was asking.

This is not correct for this build guide. You can do all your watchstones with the early game setup without even a covenant with this build.
Same thing with T16s.
When you get covenant even some of the easier ubers are possible.
Mid / Late game in the guide is to make the build even stronger and make ubers/t17/ juiced T16 easier.

wow great info thank you. Hopefully this also helped others that may have had this question.
by the way, my guildmates and I were looking at the gear on your character and thinking, where the hell is he getting his capped resistances from? lol. You must be on a serious min max setup right there.
Last edited by Mentoya on Aug 13, 2024, 4:06:35 PM
"
Mentoya wrote:
by the way, my guildmates and I were looking at the gear on your character and thinking, where the hell is he getting his capped resistances from? lol. You must be on a serious min max setup right there.

Not sure my gear is a good example to follow since it is basically the best you can have atm. I get resistances from mageblood+flasks and my large cluster jewel.
"
Hoffen wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

Not sure my gear is a good example to follow since it is basically the best you can have atm. I get resistances from mageblood+flasks and my large cluster jewel.

yea we were just viewing it as "aspirational gear"
Firstly I just wanted to say thanks for this guide. This is one of the most fun witch builds I've played, and I typically only play those. :P

With that being said, I am still researching into the build and I'm very curious how you deal with the dex starvation to switch over to Ashes?
Ashes with attribute catalysts and a 16 roll will give you 19 dex.
Which is not that far from what juju gives.
You can get the last few points from boots or gloves or cluster/abyss jewels.
Last edited by Hoffen on Aug 16, 2024, 5:54:24 AM
Okay so I got my AG setup going. Man, what a nice damage boost that was! Still got to get my hungry loop setup going. Guess I'll work on doing that next. Amazing build!
Last edited by Mentoya on Aug 16, 2024, 1:12:26 AM
Gotcha, thanks for the ideas!
I've been trying to get a 21/20 vaal summon skeletons with temple. Failed so far and have only gotten a 20-20 vaal.
Although that still seems to be better than 21-0, since going from 11 to 12 skeletons gives 50% more dps boost than going from level 26 to level 27 according to POB.
Is my math correct? Obviously the end goal is still a vaal 21/20
Last edited by Nabster on Aug 16, 2024, 5:48:59 AM
"
Nabster wrote:
I've been trying to get a 21/20 vaal summon skeletons with temple. Failed so far and have only gotten a 20-20 vaal.
Although that still seems to be better than 21-0, since going from 11 to 12 skeletons gives 50% more dps boost than going from level 26 to level 27 according to POB.
Is my math correct? Obviously the end goal is still a vaal 21/20

I just bought mine, but I can understand if you are playing on solo self found.
It's the same with my gear. I buy all of my gear and craft nothing. Yea it's more expensive, but being how easy currency is to make in this league, currency is no issue at all.
Last edited by Mentoya on Aug 16, 2024, 1:21:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info