Game still won't open on M1 Mac...

I tried using a new app from the installer DMG and dragging into ~/Library/Application Support/Path of Exile/ and get the same error still prompting me to move it to the trash :(
I found a weird workaround .
I am in Russia and I switched to Russian lang in POE and it works after restart
Other languages did not work unfortunatelly
"
Autopsyzzz wrote:
"
DaniZweig wrote:
I'm on Intel (Imac) and I have the same failure mode - and I don't have a Library/application support/path of exile folder. Creating one didn't make a difference.

open finder
clic "Go" on top
press "option" key on keyboard.
Library will appear, search from there.
Some computer have 2 libraries...

That was the missing link, thank you!
I still can't play on my Mac Mini M1... it's been three days... and I'm missing everything.... I'm going to stop buying packs from GGG, it's clear that they don't care about MacOS gamers one bit.
Chiming in here. Been playing Diablo4 on my ps5, got the bug for something more. Stuck with a M1 Macbook Pro 13in and can't afford to just get a new computer or steam deck. Was really hyped to dive in and start playing especially with the new season dropping but I also can't seem to play.

Hopefully a fix will come soon, would love to get in on the action.
Same issue here. i cant play in my Mac Mini :(

I thought my computer had a problem
works but next day it doesn't, have anyone found a fix?
solved it by removing poe app from /Applications

and empty trashcan

then

Start the app in /Users/YOUR/Library/Application Support/Path of Exile
until it says file is corrupted and OS want to move it to trash

Then move app file as well to trash
/Users/YOUR/Library/Application Support/Path of Exile/Path of Exile.app

now there's 2 files in trash, drag the one with short file name (not the one with numbers xx.xx.xx.app) back to /Users/YOUR/Library/Application Support/Path of Exile/ and start it
Last edited by Three9 on Jul 30, 2024, 8:00:19 AM
Any update?

I've tried all of these "tricks" and occasionally can play in Russian or on phone hotspot. Works without any clear reliability but getting on the following day is always a challenge again.
Anything doesn't helps. Not anything, something help, but i don't know what. I just do random things, trying to login many times.
Russian and mobile hotspot doesn't help in my case. This looks like so ridiculous crash, that has no exactly reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info