Game still won't open on M1 Mac...

"
MarekKail wrote:
As long as it is fixed by the new league, it. is more than OK.

I find it completely unacceptable, however, it is a free 2 play game... Hard to really complain I guess. Just imagine any other game out there that just became unplayable randomly... people would riot lol
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
guys I have the same issue. I tried to download/play path of exile on steam.it works fine. You guys better connect your POE/steam account, just incase if it doesnt get fixed by the league start
Last edited by yuksellll on Jul 24, 2024, 2:58:36 AM
Same issue on a M3 pro.
i deleted the entire game for reinstall.
But the launcher downloads the patch and not the 40gb game.
So i also deleted a cache for the game. No succes.
It still says this error “Path of Exile” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Bin.
It also says something about dates that are not right??

I was able to open the game but the latest patch was not downloaded, so I can't login.
Same issue. Mac installer downloaded from pathofexile.com doesnt work and mentions the app is damaged and there is no download date.
Can GGG look into performance issues on Mac?
Same issue, some more details:

Lunching the application from the Application folder, starts the download the 40MB update and crashes just after.

Normally this was fixed (in other occasions) by going into "Application Support/Path of exile" and start the app from there, in this case the message is the same as reported:

“Path of Exile.app” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Bin."

No system update were done from the last time I used the game.

Macbook Air M2, 14.2.1

Thanks for the support.
+1 getting installation corrupted after installing the client
Same thing happening for me. Running on M1, Sonoma 14.5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info