The Crafters Cup

1.-crucible crafting no explanation needed
-imprint before chancing in case you hit the Oppressor
-hit Oppressor laugth and cry at the same time
-repeat that until you hit the squire

2.Crucible League finished in Standard
3.one of a kind crucible tree on a squire (maybe)
4.was made for my favourite build of all time dex stacking venom gyre

edit: Shield sold after posting it so here is the split base
Last edited by Admiral_Genral_ on Jul 17, 2024, 9:58:31 AM

1.) How did you obtain/create this item? Detail the crafting steps if applicable.

Item was crafted from scratch. Crafting steps as follows:
1. Buy a ilvl 73+ Anarchic Spiritblade
2. Harvest synthesize it to replace the implicit. Repeat step 1 & 2 until satisfied / fed up with buying Anarchic Spiritblade one by one from the market + all the harvest juice.
3. In 40+ attempts, settle on 2-synth item with 20% crit multi as people were not responding for the sword on trade site anymore.
4. Imprint + vivid vulture to reroll the 2nd synth implicit to something useful. I got 3% DD in this case.
5. Don't forget to perfect fossil it until 30% quality like I did :)
6. Spam Deafening Essence of Zeal (t0 attack speed) until T1 Crit chance / Crit multi. Annul/beast suffix to prefix for open suffix if needed. If annulled AS/Crit, repeat the step.
7. Suffixes cannot be changed harvest reforge crit. If it's not T1, annul/beast suffix to prefix. If annul successful, repeat the step. If annul hit the T1 crit/T0 AS, repeat from step 5.
8. Suffixes cannot be changed veiled orb. Craft %phys to block, unveil %fire dmg. If unveil failed, prefixes cannot be changed, scour and repeat the step. Spend a small fortune on this one because of the veiled orb/aisling change (GGG pls fix)
9. Craft any flat elemental dmg other than cold and slam. Get lucky and hit flat cold.
10. Divine suffixes to perfect
11. Suffixes cannot be changed, divine %fire dmg to perfect (roll on %ignite and flat cold doesn't matter)
12. Craft Hit's cannot be evaded
13. Harvest enchant crit

2.) When did you obtain/create this item?

The sword was crafted ~1 month into the Necropolis league

3.) What makes this item "special" to you?

This is the closest to a BIS item I've self-crafted. To be BIS, it's "only" missing a few tiers on %crit multi synth implicit and a 3rd synth implicit. And of course the 30% quality I forgot to do with perfect fossils, being so used to the graveyard crafting making items 30% qual "by default" using 6 corpses. I could of course beast corrupt it for 30% qual, but I'll leave it as is as a reminder :)

4.) What is (or was) this item best used for? (e.g. what build/purpose)

CoC DD
(Cast on Crit Detonade Dead Inquisitor by Rue)

5.) Are there any additional interesting details about the item you'd like to include?

Why is it almost BIS for CoC DD? After switching to a 8-link Blizzard Crown setup like this

you severely lack the base attack crit from crit chance support. Anarchic Spiritblade has better base stats than Battered Foil: 6.5 vs 6.0 base crit and 1.6 vs 1.5 base attack speed, making it way better for both capping crit and QoL thanks to the attack speed.
However, the implicit on Anarchic Spiritblade is "100% of Physical Damage from Hits with this Weapon is Converted to a random Element". It does not only mean you lose the 25% crit multi on battered foil, you also lose the ability to bleed from tattoos - which is 10% inc damage taken with Yoke of Suffering.
Getting rid of the implicit with good synth implicits means not only getting a lot better base %crit and as, but also gaining dmg compared to the regular 25% crit multi of battered foil.

Getting lucky with flat cold slam means you can also replace the blizzard crown and still get the benefits of the Glacial Cage node and the chill mastery, which means you can instead craft the 8-link on a armour/eva base and go for double corrupt. However, I've quit the league before hitting anything useful.
Last edited by seciak on Jul 11, 2024, 2:07:55 PM

1.) How did you obtain/create this item? Detail the crafting steps if applicable.

First, obtained a rare gold amulet base with no influences, applied any elderslayer orb and reroll until shaper's influence was obtained then alt spam until +%Quant affix.

Inmediately after, bought a veritania influenced rare item with +%Crit affix, awakener's orb onto the gold base. The same process was repeated until I got "Grants determination lvl 21 Skill" Affix, block suffixes, reforge and Aisling t4 or veiled orb, finish the craft with crafted added +Damage.

I crafted this during 3.23 Affliction

Affliction and wisps was a huge boom in magic finding strats and a lot of new players (including myself) took a step into this new adventure after watching other streamers get huge drops. So I decided to craft this ammy to give me a free slot and also boost my dmg alongside with an increase +Quant to get the most out of it while mapping.

LA-TR Deadeye, magic finding

5.) Are there any additional interesting details about the item you'd like to include?

Wasted a decent amount of divines just trying to get "Grants Determination Skill" to free one gem slot xd.

1. I created the original base years ago on a shaper base with fossils (double legacy underground MoM suffix). Once recombinators were introduced and the implicit also went legacy, I created this base. I fortunately never ripped the underground mod when recombining (by far the rarest).
Crafting:
--gather bases: MoM explicit, MoM implicit on an int base (and legacy suppress)
--make MoM implicit perfect: imprint (in case it lowers the lesser) and use orbs of conflict.
--recombine: MoM implicit with MoM explicit and legacy suppress (my t2 31% "upgraded" to t1...). I ripped many implicits and legacy suppress (all my t1s).
--metacraft prefixes and aisling: add multi craft and suffixes cannot changed, scour, block life, slam twice, repeat for t1 mana. Veiled orb for %life/mana.
--enchant and eldritch: tailoring orbs for 10%+ mana explicits and exceptional ichors for mana recovery rate.
--finishing: white socket, divining, sacred, benchcraft

2. The original was made in delve iirc. The explicits were done during sanctum and the item was finished during affliction.

3. My long term project in PoE has always been to make the tankiest MoM character, 100% MoM being the ultimate objective. This body armour is necessary for achieving 100% MoM. As a casual player, until very recently, I never had more than a couple dozen divines. This meant I could only make small incremental improvement to the build. This body armour was the single biggest leap to achieving 100% MoM, which I was finally able to get after affliction merge (TWWT being the last piece).

4. I use the body armour on a 100% MoM afk tank (meme build). I have not yet explored making a viable build with it, but it was mirrored once and iirc the player was doing a Power Siphon of the Archmage build.

5. This body armour is my magnum opus, the most unique item I own, my first (and only) mirror service, my proudest craft, even with a missing suffix (too poor for locks). At league merge, I will be making another body armour with the haunted mod 35% mana recoup. The crafting process is the same but I expect to rip a lot more mods.
Last edited by Zebest78 on Jul 11, 2024, 2:08:27 PM

- Necropolis craft +crit/+speed and -life/mana/phys/attribute/resist
At around 12000 crit and 8000 speed it has a very high chance to generate

- T1 Attackspeed
- T1 Crit chance
- T1 Crit multi

Made sure to use +3 Itemlevel, -1 explicit and 300% fracture mod as well

- Then 30% quality with perfect fossils

- Necropolis league, I crafted it after 4 attempts and got lucky, because it
is a 1/32 chance for perfect -> +-5d per try, which for me is not cheap

- As someone who is not very good at the game crafting wise, and doesn't have
alot of time to play either, i found that in necropolis I could give it a
try and see if I could craft something nice for myself, since multifracture
was relatively easy to obtain this league

I love playing claw-based builds like FB and LS, and this claw while NOT
close to mirror-tier does give me a very good BASE for any future claw
build that I might want to play in the future -> Cold/phys/lightning

The fact that I made it myself and that it is my first decent craft, for me
personally was worth the entire league.

- FrostBlades Trickster, I scoured it again to recraft in standard

- Not really but I love that it rolled 'perfect' :D

Also, mad respect for al you high-end crafters in PoE, seeing some of these
items get made is mesmerizing.
Last edited by Belgian_Legend on Jul 16, 2024, 2:25:48 PM

a. I first started with making a double fractured Shaper base quiver via Graveyard crafting. Objective was fractured Lightning Damage and Crit multi which I achieved.
b. Regal Orb to make quiver rare and use Gilded Fossil.
c. Blessed Orb until max crit chance. Implicits finished.
d. Next I spammed Deafening Essence of Rage (Strength) until +1 arrow and hopefully an open prefix.
e. Divine Orb until max Strength (58). Suffixes finished.
f. Craft Suffixes Cannot Be Changed and then Harvest reforge influence for desired Shaper influence prefix (T1 Movement Speed). I repeated this step until I got my desired outcome.
g. Craft suffixes cannot be changed and Divine Orb until max movement speed (10)
h. Bench craft until max mana. Item finished.
I crafted this item a few days ago in 3.24 Necropolis.
This item is special to me because it's my first craft that involved heavy research into crafting (I've only played since 3.22). I can say I'm finally understanding the "Sudoku" outlook of crafting. I learned all about weightings and blocking from the Graveyard mechanic and using Craft of Exile+POEDB. I learned more about the Harvest crafts as well and which ones would be efficient for my desired item (reforged influence has less outcomes). And also learned about the order of crafting (Gilded fossil after explicits..no no no.)
This quiver is for Hierophant Manaforged Arrows (strength/int/mana stacking), specifically for mapping.
I was using a mirror-tier quiver (used for deep delve) in maps, but it's complete overkill and slow-moving. So I wanted to craft something that keeps me strong, but also gets me cruising. My build uses a Widowhail so I get +34% movement speed from the quiver. Also I get Righteous Providence in my build which adds crit chance per increased strength. With the quiver base and added strength all multiplied by Widowhail I get an increase of +19% crit chance bringing me to a final 86%. Stronk and fast. Craft was so fun that I crafted my spare Shaper and Elder fractured bases with ease. With that being said it's much easier to craft on multi-fractured bases, but I now have a more expansive understanding of crafting that I'll be looking to profit craft next league.

- harvest fracture t1 max role phs
- spam essence of contempt to get t1 hybrid phs (1 in 1521 took just over 2.4k)
- prefix can't be changed rerolled speed for t1 attack speed
- Aisling off attack speed 3 times in a row
- Re role speed and hit the asling on prefix can't be changed , unveil double damage
- craft crit chance/ attribute
- use a Tempering Orb hit phs first time gg

Make sure to use +3 Itemlevel and -1 explicit mod

- Scourge Leauge

-My first mirror craft 15+ copies
-After submitting the item to the discord that cannot be named and being declined,it really opened my eyes to reality of some of the 1%

- cyclone, flicker strike, any phs/convert builds

-Melee builds become irrelevant, put it in a display case waiting for buffs. Years pass 3.25 quality teaser trailer is posted. unplugs copium tube from the display case, blows off dust, Welcome back.

- Obtain Vaal Regalia with % int and another shaper mod. Attempt to elevate
- Obtain trash body armour with chance to gain frenzy charge and attempt to elevate
- Awakener and pray it doesnt have a bricked suffix
- Lock suffix and harvest reforge influence until you get 2 influenced mods, where 1 is desirable
- Lock suffix and attempt to elevate desirable mod
- Lock suffix and veiled orb for easy ailment immunity
- Throw on a hinekora to see if final prefix is good, or just craft on phys taken as and move on with your day

Necropolis

It was the first time I made a build completely from scratch, and had this item envisioned before I created it. The crafting process is fairly straightforward, but there are so many places where it can go terribly wrong, and I was able to put it together relatively early on in the league.

It was for a spark mana stacker, in conjunction with a helm with the necropolis exclusive mana per intelligence mod. Good for just about any mana stacker that wants to fit in frenzy charges, and spark had 6 blue links, so they all benefit from +1 int gems.

Since I started this craft early in the league, there's some things I would change, get 30 qual first (wasnt thinking about Betrayal nerfs at the time), maybe go crazier with the prefixes if I had unlimited currency. Hybrid dex might have been good as well if you needed suppress, but a T1 ele res was perfect for me.

1.)
1- Turn in The Admirer card on low level, get the boots brick into rare and vendor recipe for the low item level slink boot
2-30% quality
3-Hollow fossil, veil orb until correct movement speed prefix
4-Beast split so you get a magic item with Abyssal socket + movement speed
5-Add eldrich implicits
6-Beast lock until 10% movement speed :)

2.) The item was made during Necropolis league
3.) Fastest boots in the game!
4.) I used those boots to make my build (1400% movement speed), used it to hunt craicis and carry heist

5.)There was nothing else my build needed on the boots apart from movement speed ,a "better" version can be made on standard with triple implicits due the the existence of recombinators

A singular recombinator.

Blast from the Past event temp league - the one where they brought back Kalandra and recombinators together.

I was trying to recombinate the two fractures together, and I was quite happy to see that it hit. Then I realized it also rolled the Sentinel flask effect mod.

It was for a PConc build so that 'Reduced Flask Used' mod is quite useful.

This was one of the most unintentionally lucky crafts I've ever hit, and I couldn't help but laugh at myself that it happened during a 10-day (or was it 7?) event. I don't play Standard, and I didn't have the currency during the event to yolo spiff up the belt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info