The Crafters Cup

It is now past 9:30 am on July 17th 2024... Submissions are now CLOSED!

thank you to everyone who has submitted an entry, I will be compiling all applications and assembling an elimination bracket today,

please make sure your submissions follow the rules of the competition -- there are quite a few items that are not "verified" - I will attempt to reach out to these accounts today in game, however if they are not verified in time the submissions will be disqualified per the rules of the competition.

thanks lads!
Item Class: Helmets
Rarity: Rare
Rapture Crest
Hubris Circlet
--------
Quality: +29% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 402 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 69
Int: 154 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: B-W-W-W
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
Socketed Skill Gems get a 90% Cost & Reservation Multiplier (implicit)
4% increased maximum Energy Shield (implicit)
--------
+59 to Intelligence (fractured)
9% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills (fractured)
+58 to maximum Energy Shield
141% increased Energy Shield
16% increased Stun and Block Recovery
Trigger Socketed Spells when you Focus, with a 0.25 second Cooldown (crafted)
--------
Split
--------
Corrupted
--------
Redeemer Item
--------
Fractured Item

1.) How did you obtain/create this item? Detail the crafting steps if applicable.

I bought this from trade and doublecorrupted it myself

2.) When did you obtain/create this item?

Mid-late necropolis

3.) What makes this item "special" to you?

Intention was to just add eldrich implicits and sell it for more. Quickly realized that its influenced so i can't add the desired implicits. So like any normal human I went to doublecorrupt it and hit possibly the best 2 outcomes on it which i think is hilarious and cool.

4.) What is (or was) this item best used for? (e.g. what build/purpose)

I'm not actually sure but any ES build would benefit im assuming :D

5.) Are there any additional interesting details about the item you'd like to include?

Didn't make it in time to join the Cup but still wanted to show it off. GL to all participants!

Last edited by 0sq on Jul 17, 2024, 11:20:00 AM

1.) How did you obtain/create this item? Detail the crafting steps if applicable.

I bought this from trade and doublecorrupted it myself

2.) When did you obtain/create this item?

Mid-late necropolis

3.) What makes this item "special" to you?

Intention was to just add eldrich implicits and sell it for more. Quickly realized that its influenced so i can't add the desired implicits. So like any normal human I went to doublecorrupt it and hit possibly the best 2 outcomes on it which i think is hilarious and cool.

4.) What is (or was) this item best used for? (e.g. what build/purpose)

I'm not actually sure but any ES build would benefit im assuming :D

5.) Are there any additional interesting details about the item you'd like to include?

Didn't make it in time to join the Cup but still wanted to show it off. GL to all participants!

Last edited by 0sq on Jul 17, 2024, 11:25:14 AM

Item was crafted and corrupted by myself

2.) When did you obtain/create this item? during Affliction league

3.) What makes this item "special" to you? This helm allowed my build to reach 100% phys taken as fire damage and gain a lot of damage

4.) What is (or was) this item best used for? BiS helmet for deep delving Penance brand of Dissipation Inquisitor/Cloak of flame/Purity of fire sublime build.

5.) Are there any additional interesting details about the item you'd like to include? I made this helm in 300 div from the scrap.

1. How did you obtain it?

Necropolis HCSSF (sadly ripped). Graveyard craft for the base, blocking everything except mana and attributes. Essence spammed intelligence Essences until I hit T1 Spell Suppression, then blocked suffixes/reroll life until I hit T1 life. If prefixes got filled I'd eldritch annul a prefix and go again.

2. When did you obtain it?

Necropolis HCSSF, week 2.

3. What makes it special to you?

It's the craziest item I managed to craft in HC to date, and I made it for a super fun mana and INT-stacking Ball Lightning Hierophant that ended up having 13k mana. Great memories and rest in peace, SanctuaryOfTHOT. :-)

4. What is it best used for?

Mana-stacking Hierophant

5. Extra details?

I made 2 more of these which were almost on-par with this one. Just in case I want to do this again. :)
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info