[3.25] KissMeQuick's Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion Occultist 💀❄️ Starter — T17 — Sim 30 — Uber Bosses

I had this same thought,

And i have gone as much armor as possible for phys mitigation, I think that mastery node is for when you do transition to Willclash. So just invest in that skillpoint else where.

IMO untill you go Rakalesh go for armour bases, but they are a pain to colour.

I'd like to get the OP's thoughts on this but he seems MIA on this build.
I started with this build but eventually respecced into a comfier mapper. I like the concept of this build and it has huge scaling potential and it's very fun to play, however I wouldn't start with it as you'll have a very hard time scaling into midgame/T16 without getting a Ralakesh's, as an immense power spike is gated behind it. Without Ralakesh's you "lose" 3 max Power Charges since you can't really slot Loop and the belt, and have no Frenzy or Endurance charges generation makes maping not that comfy. That, with the awkward options of scaling that lie between makes running it as a starter not worth it imo.

Tldr: great build, play it once you have Ralakesh's Impatience.
"
Carcko wrote:
I started with this build but eventually respecced into a comfier mapper.

I'm curious. What did you respec to?

on bosses what stone to use
hi , sorry iam newby, how and why all the curses apply on mobs, cant find the answer
"
genesisblxck wrote:
hi , sorry iam newby, how and why all the curses apply on mobs, cant find the answer

Hey mate, few reasons.

How, you can apply multiple curses through the unique Anathema which is a ring.
If you can't get that ring. You can opt into the ascendany node "unholy authority" to apply one addition curse.
You can apply these curses manually, just casting on the area, or linking them to the arcanist brand suppoort gem.
Other support gems you can link to it, Blasphemy which turns your curse into a aura. Or hexbloom.

Why? One reason is that any cursed enemy you kill will have a 1/2 chance of exploding for 25% of there life, which is enough to kill a whole pack.

Another reason is the curses you run, Enfeeble - makes enemies deal less damage to you, and have less accuaracy to hit you.
Elemental Weaknes, enemies take more elemental damage.
Frostbite - Enemies have less cold resist and chance to freeze
Punishment - Enemies take more damage below 50% hp
assassins mark - Enemies take more crit damage and more crit chance, also life gain on kill and power charge.
Temporal chains - Less action speed on Enemies.

Since your new, My suggestion is run a 4 link set up,
Arcanist brand (blue)
Enfeeble (Blue)
Frostbite (Blue)
Culling strike (Green)

And spec into "unholy authority" on your ascendacy.

Once you get currency to be able to buy more stuff, then you can add more curses.

How's going on in 3.25?
I really appreciate it if you could provide with even a brief text of the current progression.
Skip this build. For the investment requirements there are better builds.
Regretting playing this as my League Starter ngl, I love the Exsanguinate Skillgem and played Miner with it last league.. so I wanted something different and this Witch build fit the bill. Or so I thought. Going by the guide it sounded like even the budget version would be okay to play & enjoy the currency grind, doesn't feel that way, at all.

Gear

Will pick up Anathema today most likely but considering to just sell all my gear and reroll into something that's enjoyable to play. On my current gear Red Maps suck, you die a whole lot and damage seems laughably bad for how much I already invested. (Console prices are terrible, so that doesn't help, Anathema is like 5div) :D
Last edited by Ludvera on Jul 31, 2024, 12:00:52 PM
hey, thanks, u help a lot, last question how can i get Hatred ASAP i dont have mana for it(with Herald and Shield activated), any advice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info