[3.25] KissMeQuick's Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion Occultist 💀❄️ Starter — T17 — Sim 30 — Uber Bosses

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
If I wanna level with this build and not respect using Wave of Conviction for running acts and Flameblast for bossing ? is it feasable? i dont mind being it slower, just wondering if its like a pain in the ass nearly impossible?

You can always try. I haven't tried it myself.

"
Idegen88 wrote:
Hey man,

Glad to see you still out there making guides.

My first one of yours was the reap assassin which I liked pretty much and did not fail me during the league. I'll give this build a go in next one.

Though I have a question, are you done with assassin or do you plan to roll one later on ? I prefer him but can't seem to find any really good guides for him that does not cost a fortune.

Cheers

Elo (:

Assassin is donezo because of nerfs. I will also probably go actually Slams now after the new exert and retaliate gem releases.

Otherwise I would 100% go the Exsanguinate as it's as strong as before, and I farmed the hardest Inscribed Ultimatums flawlessly - it was always 20-40 divines per hour at least.

"
PoEzocker wrote:
Why u help Alira and dont go for +passive? It gives in 3.25 only Resi.

Because resistance is the most efficient passive out of all 4. Imagine you could cap you resistance on tree with just 9 nodes and have only life and damage on gear.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
If I wanna level with this build and not respect using Wave of Conviction for running acts and Flameblast for bossing ? is it feasable? i dont mind being it slower, just wondering if its like a pain in the ass nearly impossible?

You can always try. I haven't tried it myself.

"
Idegen88 wrote:
Hey man,

Glad to see you still out there making guides.

My first one of yours was the reap assassin which I liked pretty much and did not fail me during the league. I'll give this build a go in next one.

Though I have a question, are you done with assassin or do you plan to roll one later on ? I prefer him but can't seem to find any really good guides for him that does not cost a fortune.

Cheers

Elo (:

Assassin is donezo because of nerfs. I will also probably go actually Slams now after the new exert and retaliate gem releases.

Otherwise I would 100% go the Exsanguinate as it's as strong as before, and I farmed the hardest Inscribed Ultimatums flawlessly - it was always 20-40 divines per hour at least.

"
PoEzocker wrote:
Why u help Alira and dont go for +passive? It gives in 3.25 only Resi.

Because resistance is the most efficient passive out of all 4. Imagine you could cap you resistance on tree with just 9 nodes and have only life and damage on gear.

What slam build are you going to do? is there any guide? I'm undecided between exsanguinate and slam now >.<
"
dekebal wrote:

What slam build are you going to do? is there any guide? I'm undecided between exsanguinate and slam now >.<

As always, my own. No guide yet, but the goal is to one shot at least Uber Sirus (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
How does this do in Blight?
How viable do you think this would be with Scion?
is not league start anymore.... :( prices are crazy, the "2 div version" is now like 20-30div or more... im gonna change to another build looks awesome but ultra expensive for league start, maybe in end-game gonna try it..
Can i play this Build without Ralakesh Boots?
So, is this build abandoned for 3.25?
How do you achieve 75% spell block? It looks like you don't take block nodes from the tree.
"
Ignalion wrote:
So, is this build abandoned for 3.25?

I never recommend a build that OP isn't actually playing that league.
Looks like he's testing out Crushing Fist/Earthshatter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info