[3.25] KissMeQuick's Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion Occultist 💀❄️ Starter — T17 — Sim 30 — Uber Bosses

Hey!

Quick question , since call to arms is no longer in the game what other gems can be used in helmet in hh/mb PoB?
Also is enduring cry still worth a thing?

My PoB link: https://pobb.in/k55qYW7hr0WI
"
shalannn wrote:
Heya!

I've started playing with this build in 3.25, I quite liked Exsanguinate in past leagues, but never did cold conversion one.
Once I got Ralakesh boots, it got really enjoyable, except for phys hits - that hurts.

Could you look at my PoB and advise me how I could improve my dmg? I like it already, just out of further ideas. I use Hypothermia for bosses, but Awakened Chain for clearing - that's why I dropped Profane Bloom and went for Vile Bastion.
Thanks!

PoB: https://pobb.in/dFTYBMQWpBYT

Nice gear man. I'm still working on corruptions. But they getting expensive.
As far as I can tell you can always go into a cluster or two to increase damage. You would have to have a play on pob to see if it's worth it. I wonder if there's a way to drop damage and get some phys defence however.
Probably would not have gone with this build for a starter if I'd known that its endgame was entirely gated behind a 14 div item that the guide claims is 70c...
"
DragonofAnger wrote:
Probably would not have gone with this build for a starter if I'd known that its endgame was entirely gated behind a 14 div item that the guide claims is 70c...

Always check prices yourself.

Everyone and their grandmother knew Ralakesh would go up in price this league because of the popularity of the builds that utilize that item.

It was 70c in Necropolis leaguestart which is when the claim was made.
Try Frostblink of Wintry Blast. Infinity Teleport.

Did you tried Exsanguinate of Transmission? Seems like an Arc playstyle
Great build, popping off once with ralakesh. Frostblink of wintry blast is great counter for -1% movespeed lol.

My question could Replica Covenant be more DPS than uncorrupted dialla's? On paper yes a little, but i'm hesitant because of mana cost as extra es, since sometimes you can not blink out of bad situations with 0 ES.

Also is there a pob for the build showcased in videos? KissMeQuick said he did not change any gear or passives in the videos. That setup looks op but doesn't seem like it's bossing setup nor like it's a mapping setup.

Also how do you deal with physical damage?
Last edited by Baravykas420 on Aug 7, 2024, 5:51:18 AM
"
Baravykas420 wrote:
Great build, popping off once with ralakesh. Frostblink of wintry blast is great counter for -1% movespeed lol.

My question could Replica Covenant be more DPS than uncorrupted dialla's? On paper yes a little, but i'm hesitant because of mana cost as extra es, since sometimes you can not blink out of bad situations with 0 ES.

Also is there a pob for the build showcased in videos? KissMeQuick said he did not change any gear or passives in the videos. That setup looks op but doesn't seem like it's bossing setup nor like it's a mapping setup.

Also how do you deal with physical damage?

I'm using a high armor/es chest for extra armor to deal with phys damage. I also used the eater of worlds implicit to get 10% of phys damage converted to cold. Then from militant faith, one of the nodes has 15% of phys converted to lightning, and a few 5% of additional reduced phys damage.

Also, vile bastion helps instead of profane bloom.
hey guys, following the build but im kind of lost, between whats on the post page and the pob all the items seem to be different, i can barely do t8/9 due to lack of damage, here is my profile : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Durrendall/characters

is anyone able to tell me why that might be? i know i'm missing the boots but is that all that is missing to make this build do more damage and be viable?
Where are you getting Chain from?
"
Rendakor wrote:
Where are you getting Chain from?

Do you mean temporal chain? i don't have it yet as the gloves with double curses are too expensive atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info