[3.25] KissMeQuick's Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion Occultist 💀❄️ Starter — T17 — Sim 30 — Uber Bosses

"
genesisblxck wrote:
hey, thanks, u help a lot, last question how can i get Hatred ASAP i dont have mana for it(with Herald and Shield activated), any advice

Check your passive tree. Did you forget to take the Mana Wheel with Deep thoughts + Mana Mastery? You should have over 100 Mana over with everything active.
t
Last edited by genesisblxck on Jul 31, 2024, 3:56:21 PM
oh sorry, yes i got both Mana Deep thoughts and Mana mastery sill nothing (((
how much mana i need to activate Shield Herald and Hatred? or how to calculate it , cant understand what to do to achive this ))
Hey, the build looks great! I was just curious, how would the build work with Reap instead of Exsanguinate?

I've been dying to play some Reap build but I can't find any up to date, and I've noticed most people playing Reap were swapping for Exsanguinate for bossing.

Would Reap gem setup instead of Exsanguinate work?
"
Rayne113 wrote:
Hey, the build looks great! I was just curious, how would the build work with Reap instead of Exsanguinate?

I've been dying to play some Reap build but I can't find any up to date, and I've noticed most people playing Reap were swapping for Exsanguinate for bossing.

Would Reap gem setup instead of Exsanguinate work?

There is answer in page 14.
Hello is this Build HC Viable? I will try this, looks for so much Fun with all the AOE Explodes :)

greetings
Out of curiosity - how do explosions get triggered, considering you are not using any curse auras?

Additionally - is this build not a bit dead now since ralakesh boots are 20 divine? 0_o this isn't exactly budget friendly
Last edited by scarletroses2 on Aug 2, 2024, 12:23:26 AM
"
Out of curiosity - how do explosions get triggered, considering you are not using any curse auras?

Additionally - is this build not a bit dead now since ralakesh boots are 20 divine? 0_o this isn't exactly budget friendly

You need some form of curse on hit, that's enough to get your profane to explode.
Or just run a blasphemy setup in the interim.

Ralakesh is going down in price, The build works without it, just don't expect to take physical hits to the face.
And don't run any of the uniques that lose power charges if you don't have them.
Heya!

I've started playing with this build in 3.25, I quite liked Exsanguinate in past leagues, but never did cold conversion one.
Once I got Ralakesh boots, it got really enjoyable, except for phys hits - that hurts.

Could you look at my PoB and advise me how I could improve my dmg? I like it already, just out of further ideas. I use Hypothermia for bosses, but Awakened Chain for clearing - that's why I dropped Profane Bloom and went for Vile Bastion.
Thanks!

PoB: https://pobb.in/dFTYBMQWpBYT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info