[3.25] KissMeQuick's Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion Occultist 💀❄️ Starter — T17 — Sim 30 — Uber Bosses

"
Suhuy wrote:
How do you achieve 75% spell block? It looks like you don't take block nodes from the tree.

The unique helm Willclash with Tempest Shield.

ALthough you probally need Rakalesh to use Willclash, but it's not terrible.
"
Kurnis wrote:
"
Ignalion wrote:
So, is this build abandoned for 3.25?

I never recommend a build that OP isn't actually playing that league.
Looks like he's testing out Crushing Fist/Earthshatter

Yeah, there's way too many changes this league that may or may not work with this build.
Can anyone explaine me how he curse the enemies in this Setup(https://pobb.in/V632bBPJMOcj) to trigger Profane Bloom?
"
PoEzocker wrote:
Can anyone explaine me how he curse the enemies in this Setup(https://pobb.in/V632bBPJMOcj) to trigger Profane Bloom?

Few ways,

You could run a blasphemy + Curse setup for auto curse
Or I ran, hexbloom + curse.

You could try get a cheap curse on hit ring, or buy a enfeeble Hrim when you have the currency.
"
Kdaj wrote:
"
PoEzocker wrote:

Few ways,

You could try get a cheap curse on hit ring, or buy a enfeeble Hrim when you have the currency.

But how about in this setup? Do you have to manually apply like what 5 curses? Stormbrand, Frostbite, Punishment, Assasin Mark and Arcanist Brand? From what I can tell only Stormbrand has the support gems so the other curses looks like you just apply it. That is tedious. Unless I am missing something here.
Last edited by Blackfairy20 on Jul 29, 2024, 6:47:26 PM
"
Blackfairy20 wrote:
"
Kdaj wrote:
"
PoEzocker wrote:

Few ways,

But how about in this setup? Do you have to manually apply like what 5 curses? Stormbrand, Frostbite, Punishment, Assasin Mark and Arcanist Brand? From what I can tell only Stormbrand has the support gems so the other curses looks like you just apply it. That is tedious. Unless I am missing something here.

Once you get the Arcanist brand & Storm brand set up, you do need to manually cast the brands, but they curse everything around them. So my
Storm brand does Ele weakness through Hextouch, and my Arcanist brand does Punishment, Frostbite, Assassins mark.

But you do need Anathema's to cast all 5 curses.

So the idea is while mapping you shoudn't need to cast the brands unless it's a tanky rare, becasue your on hit gloves will make packs explode.

Edit: I can litterally frost blink into some packs and it explodes.

Bosses you cast both brands, and then your Vaal Lightning trap, then just spam Exsanguinate, and just recast Vaal lightning trap every 10 seconds
Last edited by Kdaj on Jul 29, 2024, 7:09:15 PM
"
Kdaj wrote:

Once you get the Arcanist brand & Storm brand set up, you do need to manually cast the brands, but they curse everything around them. So my
Storm brand does Ele weakness through Hextouch, and my Arcanist brand does Punishment, Frostbite, Assassins mark.

But you do need Anathema's to cast all 5 curses.

So the idea is while mapping you shoudn't need to cast the brands unless it's a tanky rare, becasue your on hit gloves will make packs explode.

Edit: I can litterally frost blink into some packs and it explodes.

Bosses you cast both brands, and then your Vaal Lightning trap, then just spam Exsanguinate, and just recast Vaal lightning trap every 10 seconds

Ok thanks. I am still doing the campaign with using the wave of conviction and im thinking if I can swap earlier to exsa than the guide intended too because I notice I will need a ton of orb of regrets to switch build (around 30+). And so I am trying to learn how exsa works and saw all the curses. I dont know or probably just forgot that brands can afflict all curse connected to it.
Dude does this build work for 3.25 ? I just came back from an almost 1.5 years break, and I like super tanky builds. This seems to be tanky enough. All items are plain uniques. If this build does half of what the thread title suggest it is da BOMB. I ll fix it this weekend if possible, see where it gets me. Might be what I was looking for exactly. I hope it doesnt need much work with the mouse, I was used in super tanky builds needing only 2 buttons. I play in standard.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 29, 2024, 8:06:23 PM
"
Spacecom wrote:
Dude does this build work for 3.25 ? I just came back from an almost 1.5 years break, and I like super tanky builds. This seems to be tanky enough. All items are plain uniques. If this build does half of what the thread title suggest it is da BOMB. I ll fix it this weekend if possible, see where it gets me. Might be what I was looking for exactly. I hope it doesnt need much work with the mouse, I was used in super tanky builds needing only 2 buttons. I play in standard.

If you want 2 buttons, play Archmage Frost nova of icebolts, or RF
I'm leveling now to try make this work, but it's a grind.
I'm following the build with the latest league and have a question. Maybe i'm blind, maybe just dumb

In your build PoB (https://pobb.in/jEDosC-vS_GK) you have an armour helmet but use the energy shield mastery, how does this fit together?

sure in the thread here Willclash was mentioned here and there, but i'm just suprised about this armor helmet in the PoB. Shouldn't it be Willclash or some sort of armor/ES helmet? (or better ES-only?)

I thought about Vertex or maybe Heretics Veil, what do you think?
Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info