[3.25] Looping League Starter - Heartbound Autobomber

How important are Ralakesh's Impatience, Malachai's Loop and Badge of the Brotherhood in the final setup? My character is currently at the stage of recommended swapping but with the movement speed removal of Ralakesh, it feels terrible to swap out of 35% ms + res + life + suppression to wear them. I'm probably sticking with 2x Void Batteries and just going for +1 amulet with global crit multi + res. I dont see how you can get the required res with losing boot + amulet slot to more uniques.

Frostblink of Wintery Blast could replace flame Dash as movement?
Last edited by Tomalom on Jul 30, 2024, 3:33:26 AM
I am lost somehow I can't get the helmet to proc.. My spells cost 101 mana to cast I must have missed a step somewhere. Does it matter if I have GBBB in helmet? Do I need a trigger spell in the first socket?

https://pobb.in/yiWmsrMGuWeF
"
Hey Juminoh, playing your build right now and i am really not familiar with loop builds. Can you take a look at my build? Problem is that I only sit at one zombie at a time most of the time. If I start the loop 90% of the time it breaks even at 4 srs and 1 zombie. If I take a sufficient hit it will go up to 2 zombies and 7 srs for a time, but eventually go back to 4/1.
Tried a lot of things already, got a lower armour kitavas thirst, got a new belt (old one had some armour on it) and catalysed one of the heartbound loops (I am playing in private league and noxious catalysts are hard to come by), got a 20/20 less duration... after some testing i realized that the success rate of the loop starting is better when I turn grace off, so it seems to be a mana problem? What do you suggest? It is basically the same prerequisites as in your league starter pob.
PoB as follows if you want to take the time: https://pobb.in/k1Dxl_VnU5Ta

EDIT: I fixed the problem, if I swap some points over into the sovereignity wheel and if i tick off grace at the start of the map until the loop is online it doesnt break. Still, there must be something going wrong as with your very similar setup it worked without those shenanigans. Would really appreciate if you could take a look if want.

Looks like its because of the gem order, having Soulrend in the first socket of your body armour will take trigger precedence over Summon Raging Spirits. You want Soulrend and Eye of Winter in sockets with lower precedence than Summon Raging Spirits and Raise Zombie of Falling, otherwise during the initial ramp you won't have enough mana to cast Summon Raging Spirits and Raise Zombie of Falling sometimes.
"
HienKurenaiz wrote:
"
Hey Juminoh, playing your build right now and i am really not familiar with loop builds. Can you take a look at my build? Problem is that I only sit at one zombie at a time most of the time. If I start the loop 90% of the time it breaks even at 4 srs and 1 zombie. If I take a sufficient hit it will go up to 2 zombies and 7 srs for a time, but eventually go back to 4/1.
Tried a lot of things already, got a lower armour kitavas thirst, got a new belt (old one had some armour on it) and catalysed one of the heartbound loops (I am playing in private league and noxious catalysts are hard to come by), got a 20/20 less duration... after some testing i realized that the success rate of the loop starting is better when I turn grace off, so it seems to be a mana problem? What do you suggest? It is basically the same prerequisites as in your league starter pob.
PoB as follows if you want to take the time: https://pobb.in/k1Dxl_VnU5Ta

Same problem, I have the same setup, with 102% recoup, still dying, is the Life Mastery 50% low life required?

EDIT: managed to make it work, I need to spawn 1 skull, weapon swap and immediately turn pretrified blood ON, then I use 1 charge of my Life Potion, then I wait a bit, and use another. If I use both potion charges immediately, I die. I still die randomly sometimes

Strange, might be also be due to a slow loop start due to gem order? Profile is private though so can't check
"
Tomalom wrote:
How important are Ralakesh's Impatience, Malachai's Loop and Badge of the Brotherhood in the final setup? My character is currently at the stage of recommended swapping but with the movement speed removal of Ralakesh, it feels terrible to swap out of 35% ms + res + life + suppression to wear them. I'm probably sticking with 2x Void Batteries and just going for +1 amulet with global crit multi + res. I dont see how you can get the required res with losing boot + amulet slot to more uniques.

Frostblink of Wintery Blast could replace flame Dash as movement?

Can definitely be a bit difficult/expensive to get the resistances, but at the budget for Ralakesh the very good rares should be available (gloves, belt, jewels and body armour). Might be worth it to hold off on Ralakesh/Inner Conviction until then though and just allocate the mark mastery for frenzy generation.
"
Splifus wrote:
I am lost somehow I can't get the helmet to proc.. My spells cost 101 mana to cast I must have missed a step somewhere. Does it matter if I have GBBB in helmet? Do I need a trigger spell in the first socket?

POB looks fine, do note that kitava's thirst won't put the spells in it visually on cooldown in the skill bar (idk why) so might be worth checking if they are triggering but just blending in (could try with more visually distinct skills maybe).
"
Juminoh wrote:
"
Splifus wrote:

POB looks fine, do note that kitava's thirst won't put the spells in it visually on cooldown in the skill bar (idk why) so might be worth checking if they are triggering but just blending in (could try with more visually distinct skills maybe).

Yep I was relying on my skill bar to see it proc like a normal loop but it's procing.. thanks mate
Hi Juminoh, I’m currently lv 82 with 2 divines and want to transition from cold dot to autobomber. Do you have the level 75 pob for the transition?
what for those aura nodes? Grace? https://i.imgur.com/jNTOyHc.png
Last edited by zerganand on Jul 31, 2024, 8:10:34 AM
As a ward loop expert I am planning on doing things a little bit better and post results...

Currently only level 70 cuz yea game time is scarce but I will try to add my 5 leagues knowledge of wardloop into this
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info