[3.25] Looping League Starter - Heartbound Autobomber

I'll be playing this in 3.25, excited to build it up to mageblood level over time. Tested the loop in standard on trash gear and I liked the overall playstyle.

Big challenge early will be resistances it seems, tattoos / jewels / belt / amulet / gloves / boots / chest are the only places to get it, thinking alira might be worth taking.
You go update this build for Kalguur?
"
GoDCantStop wrote:
You go update this build for Kalguur?

Yep, already updated POB (no big changes) and I'll update again once we see more details on runes.
Are we killing all bandits? (the reward was changed to 1 skill point)
"
zerganand wrote:
Are we killing all bandits? (the reward was changed to 1 skill point)

Endgame you're going to want to kill all (or help kraityn depending on content/preference), might be worth helping alira on league start though
Last edited by Juminoh on Jul 27, 2024, 10:41:14 PM
keeping killing myself, how much health should be for a sustainable loop?
me trying to start the loop
https://youtu.be/4EQbxgY6pUQ?t=242
"
zerganand wrote:
keeping killing myself, how much health should be for a sustainable loop?

Health shouldn't matter, just recoup and if you have over ~100% you should be good (have to use a life flask when starting the loop though).
Hey Juminoh, playing your build right now and i am really not familiar with loop builds. Can you take a look at my build? Problem is that I only sit at one zombie at a time most of the time. If I start the loop 90% of the time it breaks even at 4 srs and 1 zombie. If I take a sufficient hit it will go up to 2 zombies and 7 srs for a time, but eventually go back to 4/1.
Tried a lot of things already, got a lower armour kitavas thirst, got a new belt (old one had some armour on it) and catalysed one of the heartbound loops (I am playing in private league and noxious catalysts are hard to come by), got a 20/20 less duration... after some testing i realized that the success rate of the loop starting is better when I turn grace off, so it seems to be a mana problem? What do you suggest? It is basically the same prerequisites as in your league starter pob.
PoB as follows if you want to take the time: https://pobb.in/k1Dxl_VnU5Ta

EDIT: I fixed the problem, if I swap some points over into the sovereignity wheel and if i tick off grace at the start of the map until the loop is online it doesnt break. Still, there must be something going wrong as with your very similar setup it worked without those shenanigans. Would really appreciate if you could take a look if want.
Last edited by ObsidianOracles on Jul 30, 2024, 7:13:26 AM
"
Hey Juminoh, playing your build right now and i am really not familiar with loop builds. Can you take a look at my build? Problem is that I only sit at one zombie at a time most of the time. If I start the loop 90% of the time it breaks even at 4 srs and 1 zombie. If I take a sufficient hit it will go up to 2 zombies and 7 srs for a time, but eventually go back to 4/1.
Tried a lot of things already, got a lower armour kitavas thirst, got a new belt (old one had some armour on it) and catalysed one of the heartbound loops (I am playing in private league and noxious catalysts are hard to come by), got a 20/20 less duration... after some testing i realized that the success rate of the loop starting is better when I turn grace off, so it seems to be a mana problem? What do you suggest? It is basically the same prerequisites as in your league starter pob.
PoB as follows if you want to take the time: https://pobb.in/k1Dxl_VnU5Ta

Same problem, I have the same setup, with 102% recoup, still dying, is the Life Mastery 50% low life required?

EDIT: managed to make it work, I need to spawn 1 skull, weapon swap and immediately turn pretrified blood ON, then I use 1 charge of my Life Potion, then I wait a bit, and use another. If I use both potion charges immediately, I die. I still die randomly sometimes
Last edited by HienKurenaiz on Jul 29, 2024, 11:46:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info