[3.25] Looping League Starter - Heartbound Autobomber

Why enduring composure? Shouldn't we avoid armor and focus on evasion?
Can someone suggest a more single target variation of this build, without a bunch of greater multiple projectiles? I'm trying to boss with this but there's just so many projectiles I cant see shit.
Last edited by HienKurenaiz on Aug 26, 2024, 11:12:06 AM
Hi is there a variant for stasis prison and no kitava's thirst
"
HienKurenaiz wrote:
I have 68% spell supression, 58% spell prevention, resist capped, 2800 evasion without potion, 3186 life, and I'm randomly dying way too often in t16. Is there a secret to survive with this build?

I'd definitely try to get more flat life, I'd try and get at least 3.5k and make sure you have sufficient life recoup (at least 120% feels best).
"
HienKurenaiz wrote:
Why enduring composure? Shouldn't we avoid armor and focus on evasion?

Armor disproportionately affects small hits (like heartbound loop's), which is why we try to avoid it as much as possible. Endurance charges give % mitigation, which in low enough quantities doesn't break the loop while still providing meaningful mitigation against large physical hits.
"
HienKurenaiz wrote:
Can someone suggest a more single target variation of this build, without a bunch of greater multiple projectiles? I'm trying to boss with this but there's just so many projectiles I cant see shit.

Once you can afford Empower level 3 you can use curses instead of Eye of Winter/Soulrend for your mana spenders.
"
nchamyx10 wrote:
Hi is there a variant for stasis prison and no kitava's thirst

Afraid not, that'd be a very different build. I'm sure there are other builds that use stasis prison to loop though!
Where would you fit RF in this build at? Seems like all the sockets are full.
Last edited by GruntOfAction on Sep 6, 2024, 6:58:39 PM
https://pobb.in/TFYQpyHvWvi6

I'm at my wits end, randomly dying still even with all of this on here. No idea what I'm doing wrong, sometimes the zombies just stop falling altogether.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info