[3.25] Looping League Starter - Heartbound Autobomber

Heavily updated the upgrades section, dropped void battery (rares are competitive and there are other more important/less expensive upgrades) and added endurance charge generation. Will likely make some more changes as I play it more this league.
Last edited by Juminoh on Aug 3, 2024, 6:50:32 PM
HI , im bit confused, why is the cooldown of every skill is different?is it mana issue? already have cooldown in my belt ,battle rouse and mana recup , can you check it out please ? cz i already stuck rn
https://pobb.in/A1Nua1-XT7sK
"
GGGBangsat wrote:
HI , im bit confused, why is the cooldown of every skill is different?is it mana issue? already have cooldown in my belt ,battle rouse and mana recup , can you check it out please ? cz i already stuck rn
https://pobb.in/A1Nua1-XT7sK

Think it's a mana issue, having culling strike in you're soulrend/eye of winter setup is increasing the mana cost and missing 2% mana recoup on amulet is going to be pretty impactful. Can use a crafted version of mana recoup later, once you have catalyzed the rings and gotten mana recoup on a jewel in a stygian vise (though I still recommend the non-crafted version).
Think it's a mana issue, having culling strike in you're soulrend/eye of winter setup is increasing the mana cost and missing 2% mana recoup on amulet is going to be pretty impactful. Can use a crafted version of mana recoup later, once you have catalyzed the rings and gotten mana recoup on a jewel in a stygian vise (though I still recommend the non-crafted version).[/quote]

okay so it is missing recoup then , gonna fix it later
thank you for the feedback appreciate it
ugh sorry , how is the quote reply thing work ? xD
is there a way to use elusive buff from the Badge of Brotherhood? Elusive of withering step ruins the loop.
I'm lacking damage, I need a lot of levels just to make the build work, only now at 87 I'm leveling my large cold cluster for damage. Is there a way for this build to do more damage earlier? While not dying instantly of course.

EDIT: I can finally sustain Righteous and the damage is now ludicrous, the missing link.
Last edited by HienKurenaiz on Aug 8, 2024, 6:05:17 AM
What does Culling Strike do to Raise Zombie of Falling? Should I get a quality culling strike?
"
HienKurenaiz wrote:
What does Culling Strike do to Raise Zombie of Falling? Should I get a quality culling strike?

A culling hit kills at 10% health. If the hit does damage or not.

So in this case it will kill things that are hit by the zombie if they have 10% or less life. Freeing up that gem slot on attack spells.
"
GGGBangsat wrote:
ugh sorry , how is the quote reply thing work ? xD

Just click the "Q" button under a post!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info