[3.25] Looping League Starter - Heartbound Autobomber

"
zerganand wrote:
is there a way to use elusive buff from the Badge of Brotherhood? Elusive of withering step ruins the loop.

Don't think so unfortunately :(
"
Rangoric wrote:
"
HienKurenaiz wrote:
What does Culling Strike do to Raise Zombie of Falling? Should I get a quality culling strike?

A culling hit kills at 10% health. If the hit does damage or not.

So in this case it will kill things that are hit by the zombie if they have 10% or less life. Freeing up that gem slot on attack spells.

Yep, exactly!
"
HienKurenaiz wrote:
I'm lacking damage, I need a lot of levels just to make the build work, only now at 87 I'm leveling my large cold cluster for damage. Is there a way for this build to do more damage earlier? While not dying instantly of course.

EDIT: I can finally sustain Righteous and the damage is now ludicrous, the missing link.

Glad it's working out!
Is there a good way to sustain the loss of mana recoup in the amulet by using badge of the brotherhood without nine-lives? I don't think I'm getting nine-lives anytime soon, but I have everything else.

Also, what this means?
"
12. Get a small armour cluster jewel with enduring composure and allocate Endurance

I can find a small cluster jewel with enduring composure, but what is that "Allocate Endurance"?
Last edited by HienKurenaiz on Aug 11, 2024, 9:57:21 PM
"
HienKurenaiz wrote:
Is there a good way to sustain the loss of mana recoup in the amulet by using badge of the brotherhood without nine-lives? I don't think I'm getting nine-lives anytime soon, but I have everything else.

Also, what this means?
"
12. Get a small armour cluster jewel with enduring composure and allocate Endurance

I can find a small cluster jewel with enduring composure, but what is that "Allocate Endurance"?

The Endurance node is on the left of the tree just bellow the allocated Jewel slot.
"
Opturne wrote:
"
HienKurenaiz wrote:

Also, what this means?
"

The Endurance node is on the left of the tree just bellow the allocated Jewel slot.

I see, thank you, the way it was wrote looks like Endurance is part of the small cluster jewel
Hey do you have an updated pob on your character ?
Also how is it going so far with the build ? What is it capable of doing with more investment I have ~150 div to invest into a new build

Cheers
I have 68% spell supression, 58% spell prevention, resist capped, 2800 evasion without potion, 3186 life, and I'm randomly dying way too often in t16. Is there a secret to survive with this build?
Last edited by HienKurenaiz on Aug 15, 2024, 8:23:47 PM
For me it doesn't have ANY damage. It can't even 1 shot T1 white map normal mobs. Have to constantly jug health potion. Runs out of mana instantly. What am I doing wrong?

https://pobb.in/y9Vtt9F_uqfl
"
bandorian wrote:
For me it doesn't have ANY damage. It can't even 1 shot T1 white map normal mobs. Have to constantly jug health potion. Runs out of mana instantly. What am I doing wrong?

https://pobb.in/y9Vtt9F_uqfl

You need mana recoup on your amulet and at least 9% cooldown reduction on your belt. Also, your Less Duration is 4/0 as opposed to 15/0 or 20/20, this build is pretty tight with timing. Your Summon Raging Spirits are on your boots too, ideally it should be on your gloves to be at a higher priority than the curses.
Last edited by HienKurenaiz on Aug 21, 2024, 8:57:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info