3.22.2 Patch Notes

What about focusing your time on getting the league in time instead of delaying it for a month and repeating the same mistake over and over.
Prolonging trash league, well good game, clap clap!
Quick feedback on if this patch ahs fixed the issue of freeze screens whenever some visual is displayed for the first time in a play session:

Sadly it was not fixed with this patch.

(Performance Graphs show Shader beeing the issue whenever something is shown for the first time. It runs very smooth as long as I have "seen" everything that is beeing displayed already in that play session. It "resets" this "progress" whenever I close the game. Steam Version.)
QoL where? This patch might be somewhat nice with the resolution fix but for the rest its really meh.

Typical.
For me this patch actually fixed years old stutter when loading content first time during combat (mostly on 1st and 2nd map after starting client). Poe is installed on HDD too (OS is on SSD). Seems good work.

To people raging about loading times: these patch notes didn't have a single word about working on loading times. Sure there might be much more changes under the hood, so far loading times are pretty much same as before patch for me.
"
To people raging about loading times: these patch notes didn't have a single word about working on loading times.

"
Updated the storage of some assets to improve how they are loaded. This will increase the size of this patch due to the affected assets needing to be re-downloaded.

Dude, rly...
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Dxt44 wrote:

Dude, rly...

This is about load order, doesn't have to do anything with loading times. I read this as rearranging assets in their diffchain, and from what changed in my game, it was in the favor of combat assets, not necessarily global assets. Maybe I am wrong :shrug:
"
This is about load order, doesn't have to do anything with loading times.

Funny one xDDDDDD We had a good laugh dude, ty.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Oct 25, 2023, 4:42:19 AM
If you need to read 5 GB of data, parse them into structures, and write to RAM, would total operation time change if you read first or second half of data first?

However, changing internal data order so assets which are often used together are now grouped together may affect operation time in situations where you' need to load small amounts of data during runtime.

Again, I am just speculating, feel free to have fun.
"
improve how they are loaded

"
This is about load order

You rearrange the meaning so that it is consistent with your narrative.
Glad you finally understood:) Yes, this is my current opinion, if you disagree, it is perfectly fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info