3.22.0b Hotfix 3

this is bizarre, most of us cant even play, I suppose uninstall and never come back from this stupid shit not even being recognized
Sometimes I can stay logged in for like 10 minutes but then the insane lag thing happens and I get booted. I can't even log in right now.

I would think that the number 1 priority of an ONLINE ONLY game is server stability. Because without that nothing else matters. I'd love to be able to play offline when the things in the toilet but that's not an option. So without server stability, you can patch all the crap you want and it doesn't mean a damn thing if people can't play it.
Last edited by LennyGhoul on Aug 26, 2023, 1:02:39 PM
GGG: To shake up the meta, we're adding 14 new supports to change how you play.

Reality of TotA patches: To shake up the meta, we're removing the strats that actually work.

I know you're trying to save your "good" content for PoE2, but three mediocre to bad leagues in a row does not inspire me to wait another year to year and a half for something exciting and fun to play.

Thank god BG3 released this month so have something good to play.
Well GGG tricked me again. Was having some fun with the mechanic. Now I just get 1 tapped constantly. Why are my units not as strong as the enemy units? Why do my flankers not flank? The enemy flanking units flank..............................................

GGG puts fun looking content out there and then gets you all interested. You buy a supporter pack. Then after 10 hours realize that they have no intention of making the league mechanic fair. Just bait you with cool prizes to waste your time. I think this might be my last league. Might try POE2. Maybe.
The overall balance is so stupid that i letaraly dont play it.

* Ancestors ALWAYS have better units!

* Physical and chaos oneshots EVERYTIME even with overcaped res (if CI you still have to deal with phys damage)

* Enemy units are INSANELY strongher no matter what you do. Even at level 100 they are strongher than uber bosses.

Im going to just map and do some other mechanics till you nerf this sh1t to a reasonable level. It's embarrasing tnh. One this is difficulty and another is vitual difficulty based on insane defense/lifep pools/damage coming from a delulu balance team assses.
"
LennyGhoul wrote:

I would think that the number 1 priority of an ONLINE ONLY game is server stability. Because without that nothing else matters. I'd love to be able to play offline when the things in the toilet but that's not an option. So without server stability, you can patch all the crap you want and it doesn't mean a damn thing if people can't play it.

You are absolutely right.

Im just got like 10 DC's in 30 min of the gameplay.
Lost a T16 Alva temple and few Red maps.

I don't get what their problem with servers !Every Sigle League!.

Like there's no sudden 500k players burst spike online in steam instead of usual ~150k.

Usual 95-100k online, its even less than in many leagues before it.

Im just loggind in another online game - and its absolutely fine - like not a single lag, not talking even about DC.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Aug 26, 2023, 2:39:04 PM
15 crash fixes and none of them matter because CPU load still just destroys the game. what happened to playtesting?
Trial Bugs:

Silver comet is gets de-synched with when the ability is used.
It happens even on predictive.

Camoflaged Tuatara's dont die after their totem get destroyed,I assume its the ability that stays alive for no reason.

Ramako tribe spear dancers need a massive nerf, fight against 5 of them at the same time and you wont ever stop getting one shot from out of your screen with no warning no intent, just dead.
Early on it's absurd.
The warchief having a bow that's fine.
The sages and dancers are overtuned into absurdity.

What else add a function to refresh favour listings?
Where is the forfeit button?

Sometimes the listed values and what you get isn't accurate and you get more 600 infact in the run I had 2m ago.
PERFORMANCE FIX WHEN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR
Remove Titan shell from flanker!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info