3.22.0b Hotfix 3

yah, until the units are equal like a real Auto Chess i think im done, was trying to think of a decent fun build to do the mechanic, but NOTHING lives after rank 900, and it goes to 2000 apparently? i LOVE the idea of the mechanic, the mechanic lower rank is fun to play get wacked around wack around the enemies, but pretty fast gets boring as all your doing is tagging and run around. Titanic turtles? just logout and back in because you prob lost when it covers 5+ totems.

Once the AI is equal, the stats are equal (accept for the boss) and a better ranking system implemented think im done already. Again Love the idea, but quickly becomes a tag and run around.

*how to fix*
1. Equalize units for both sides including AI
2. Set ranks so if you unlock it you can fight in it (1000-2000 uber pinnacle) so on so forth (which also makes it easier to tune rewards)
this is how a company should do things when updates/patches cause problems

https://baldursgate3.game/news/hotfix-4-redeployed_86

rollback, fix, redeploy, done with at least some explanation
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Nerf Death's Guide. too OP
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
this is how a company should do things when updates/patches cause problems

https://baldursgate3.game/news/hotfix-4-redeployed_86

rollback, fix, redeploy, done with at least some explanation

There is a lot of opinion and so but what I think is the most important whatever is to communicate. Tell about the situation. Even if there is not much to say people don't want to feel that they are abandoned.

Right now I would have guessed I was at Blizzards ...

But that information was clear from BG III team.
same i had flash back yesterday as well towards blizzard due to community not being heard or acknowledged at least. it feels like there is being foccused on some mechanics instead of what it looks like a huge ammount of the player base is having issues with the shaders and texure packs. hexck i can't even were my wings and stuff due it will cause parts of the maps not being loaded while playing on a good pc
What was the idea of putting a unit that suicide and deal no damage late rank? You immediately start with -1 unit because of that. They are only good at selling on first round.
storm conduit beam one shots your 90% max res character who can tank sirus and eater beams. goliath of knight earthquake coming out of nowhere one shots you even with 55k armour and molten shell on. so many unbalanced things, first 200 ranks was fun and all but after like 300 you are just getting frustrated by all this bullshit. and don't forget your warriors sometimes just watching the other team banish your totems instead of stopping them...

"
What was the idea of putting a unit that suicide and deal no damage late rank? You immediately start with -1 unit because of that. They are only good at selling on first round.

but on the enemy team it will one shot like 2-3 of your members because their ai is too stupid to move away :)
How am i supposed to beat the other team when they have 6 fieldmasters??? My whole team stops playing because of that. My flankers dont flank anymore. I have to try to do it myself by jumping over the infinite amount of walls, but by the time i get to the other side, my totems are already gone... In sanctum at least you had more control and plan each room and still had a chance even with a bad set of rooms. Now, if you can't get your fieldmasters or the stupid birds early, you are just wasting your time.
due to the last patch note update being on the 25th i believe the next hotfix will be a big one, hopefully containing fixes and changes people want. im looking forward to seeing the next patch note as that will be a big one
I just wanna say..
Thank you, GGG.

Thank you for not improving the performance of your game. I was hyper-addicted, spending all of my off-time before and after work playing and thinking about the game. All day, every day, all I wanted to do was get on my computer and grind divines to make the same builds over and over, neglecting all of the things I was responsible for. The whole time I was working a full-time job, making it difficult to clean my home and take care of myself, as I was spending so much time doing nothing but playing your game.

Now that I can't play the game, as the textures flicker constantly and the fps of the game is so unstable and unplayable, I'm taking care of myself better. I'm cleaning my home. I'm learning new skills for my job. Soon, I'll have a second job because of those skills I learned. I wouldn't have been able to do any of these things, had your game still been as stable and playable as it was in early Crucible league.

Genuinely, thank you from the bottom of my heart. My life is better without your game occupying all of my time, effort and thoughts. I probably won't return even if you improve the performance. Your game is not healthy for me. (not saying it's not fun/good for anyone else, just me alone)

I hope POE 2 is as good as you want it to be, since you seem to not care about all of the complaints you've received from so many people.

This post is not meant to instill anything in anyone. I'm not trying to make others hate your game or your company. I am genuinely thankful.

I hope everyone else still has fun playing the game, really I do. I love the game that you made. I had many hours of fun and excitement. Every time I heard the SHWING of a divine or an exalt dropping, I was so happy to be able to buy a new thing for my build or craft a new item I needed. Really. This is by far my favorite game of all time. But I can't support it anymore.

I wish you all luck, GGG employees and POE players alike. Have fun, it's just a game after all.

Goodbye.
Last edited by nakamana on Aug 27, 2023, 6:48:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info