3.22.0b Hotfix 3

3.22.0b Hotfix 3

• Fixed a bug where the Hinekora's Horn Warrior's skill was making allies revive slower instead of reviving them faster.

This change applies to instances created after this hotfix was deployed. New instances of the Halls of the Dead can be created by Ctrl+Clicking on the World Map Pin.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2023, 11:55:25 AM
Fix flamewood in you bad designed league mechanic
Bruh.
* Mechanics after Rank 200 still will one shot you, this is intended.
* Lowered AI recognition on allies, they will return to sipping coffee more often.
* Increased health of random units on enemy team, just because.
* Increased Respawn-Timer by 500x for Players only, reduced it to 4s for enemies.
* removed Flamewood Totems
* Made the Enemies immune to losing
I justed treid to play one round with flamewood. All enemeis ran past me and i lost in like 10 sec :)
When do you start working on(or even acknowledging) the massive amounts of unplayable lag?
Please nerf this spear dancer... i have max block attack/spell damage, %90 phy dmg. red. , 5k life immune ailments etc. and they just one shot.I'm not talking about the totem banishing window, even just while walking they are blink and oneshot. Like how? I'm around 900 rank but still no one should single-handedly hit someone with these defensive traits. And after knockback nerf this is impossible to play
I’m left wondering why you guys are trying so hard to make this content suck. Insanely long jarring stuns from off screen projectiles? Needlessly absurdly many vendors that should be condensed to 1 screen? The most ridiculous damage scaling?

What in the hell’s are you guys doing?

Despite your best efforts this is still somewhat fun, it’s just irritating knowing how easily it could be so much better.
Ign - Nef_Reave
Because they do not play their game.

All these youtubers backing and making videos that the league is fine are just clowns with self interest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info