3.22.0b Hotfix 3

Performance patch when?
Im done woth this league mechanic for now.
Those Goliath dudes and the champion of the Kahuturoa Tribe freaking one shoted my Animate Guardian 2 times.

It is a AG 20/20 with

Dying Breath
Asenath's Gentle Touch
WindScream
Leercast
Doppelganger Guise

so the best/recommended gear to make him practically unkillable and still that tribe manages to kill him twice!!!!

Not touching that anymore.
and when the patch for the calculator got tired of running at 14 fps
I don't agree with your methodology.

I did not know about the flee mechanic, knockback or taunt at the beginning now I made a character specifically to make use of it and now I read that it is nerfed.

What about the shadow dancer one shotting you from nowhere,
What about mobs litterally spawning and hitting you the 0,0000001 ms they appear on your screen.
What about this hotfix that should have been fixed before the flee, knockback or taunt shennanigangs people were using.

Now you've let people abuse it and are punishing people that were not abusing it beforehand and creating a gap in community wealth.
Thank you GGG but next time listen to your own advise.

you can rewatch if you need to,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM_5S55jUzk
Increase rewards please... After buffs rewards were so much and after stealth nerf now its better than prepatch but still not worth spending time. Please this should be the most rewarding thing in the league...
Last edited by Eraforn on Aug 25, 2023, 6:09:01 PM
"
MrSigy wrote:
I don't agree with your methodology.

I did not know about the flee mechanic, knockback or taunt at the beginning now I made a character specifically to make use of it and now I read that it is nerfed.

What about the shadow dancer one shotting you from nowhere,
What about mobs litterally spawning and hitting you the 0,0000001 ms they appear on your screen.
What about this hotfix that should have been fixed before the flee, knockback or taunt shennanigangs people were using.

Now you've let people abuse it and are punishing people that were not abusing it beforehand and creating a gap in community wealth.
Thank you GGG but next time listen to your own advise.

you can rewatch if you need to,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM_5S55jUzk

Ask yourself: Was it intended to have those things in the mechanic or not. Probably it was not and they remove it. That what you do.

So here I have to assume my first phrase was correct. So when something is not intended to be and you want to get on an exploating train - you put all your effort to get on that train. It makes no sense.

Do you honestly feel punished? How? Am I punished because I didnt start to play this game from start? Pity me!

I assume the last is true. And if you are corect in overall about what I think, they made a mistake then or now.
"
LloydIrving89 wrote:
Im done woth this league mechanic for now.
Those Goliath dudes and the champion of the Kahuturoa Tribe freaking one shoted my Animate Guardian 2 times.

It is a AG 20/20 with

Dying Breath
Asenath's Gentle Touch
WindScream
Leercast
Doppelganger Guise

so the best/recommended gear to make him practically unkillable and still that tribe manages to kill him twice!!!!

Not touching that anymore.

Someone at another site fooled you what's best. You were trolled. You should se my AG. Sacrifice his life for me he told me. But still alive - both of us, so Im not sure he has told me the truth.
please please please, revert the change to warriors not being affected by taunt, i league started Flamewood totem and was having a blast. now its just bricked?!?!?! whyyyyy
Still trying to make a worse league experience then mirror of kalandra I see.

So when does POE2 come out so it can FAIL and you can send the devs back to work on the real game?
I'm guessing there's no performance patch coming this weekend? Man, would be nice if I could finally start playing the game. Had the most terrible time with the campaign ever, basically lagging and stuttering my way through.

Now in maps, every single time shaders are loading into the cache again and again....and again. Using my skills causes unplayable stuttering upon attacking monsters, each different monster type is causing the same stutter, it's just not fun and happens non-stop, no matter how often I run into the same mobtype or use the same skills. My shader-cache simply doesn't seem to be saving anything.

If only the shaders could be fixed. Well, and my hardware overheating as if I was running 5 instances of a new released game in ultra settings. And no, I'm not on a low-end system. Far from it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info