3.22.0b Hotfix 3

league mechanics looks like there was a shadown nerf, 3 hours doing it to win 30 chaos
jogador casual
aprendendo a jogar o poezin.
i also got super addicted to this game just to discover its unplayable and was melting my already old cpu now im pushing 2 long weeks waiting for this so ill remember that as my poe new player experience
It is impossible to play in the league. You have made extremely powerful monsters that are impossible to break through. How to play it? Who is it made for? For mirror miners?
Can you put an invulnerability bubble after respawn. You just wait 20 minutes to revive just to instantly die to a stupid wide screen attack.
Last edited by Alexandra_Momo on Aug 27, 2023, 5:36:18 PM
still can't play without PoE causing my PC to BSOD
Only PoE causes my pc to BSOD

Been playing other more intense games, doing some video encoding and yet none of these other things cause performance issues or worse bsod...
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
please fix ascendants jugger node in ruthless, its not working AT ALL. and the flavor text may reflect why.
"
deadunion wrote:

Been playing other more intense games, doing some video encoding and yet none of these other things cause performance issues or worse bsod...

bsod is going to be 99% a problem with your system somewhere. can even be fixed as simply as taking it completely apart and cleaning everything thoroughly. i owned a pc repair shop from 1992 to 2012 and bsod was almost always a hardware issue of some type. even a stick of ram going bad in 1 spot that most programs do not use can cause it. it can even be caused by a corrupt bios update or OS issues. as badly as this game is put together it is likely not the game causing your issue
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
GGG we need

A Revive timer one that makes sense cause its freaking random now and feels like you didnt test it.

The mobs in tota have more health and defense that necessary. Titinic Turtle, Death guide.

Our NPC are stunned just like we get stunned compared to the enemies that are taking damage and still channeling.

One hit kills are also a problem as tankier builds are still getting one shot.

Im in QA myself and seeing these features not included in release tells me either the testers are too afraid to be honest about mechanics, they are using way overtuned characters for testing, or didn't test. Calling a spade a spade sorry GGG if you do have testers you need to have a conversation with them cause there is an issue.

"
SkyF4lleN wrote:
league mechanics looks like there was a shadown nerf, 3 hours doing it to win 30 chaos

They did exactly that. I had Friday, Saturday and Sunday to play and there was a significant difference in rewards during those days. Sunday was the day I noticed it was reverted back to just trash and an occasional 5 to 9 stack of chaos orbs, while my rank increased.
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
deadunion wrote:

bsod is going to be 99% a problem with your system somewhere. can even be fixed as simply as taking it completely apart and cleaning everything thoroughly. i owned a pc repair shop from 1992 to 2012 and bsod was almost always a hardware issue of some type. even a stick of ram going bad in 1 spot that most programs do not use can cause it. it can even be caused by a corrupt bios update or OS issues. as badly as this game is put together it is likely not the game causing your issue

Keep gas lighting ggg into thinking there is no problem. I'm so sick and tired of all these "experts" coming out of the woodwork saying, NO PROBLEM, while there factual are some players suffering from performance issues or inability to even play this league.

I said my problem was specific to path of exile, yet you took it upon yourself to give me a laundry list of things that make it all my fault.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by deadunion on Aug 28, 2023, 12:54:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info