3.22.0b Hotfix 3

Fix One-Shots
Fix Turtle-no-counter
Balance 1st round after elimination
AND

ADD a surrender button, we log out and in to make things skip faster!
Hi, can you guys fix the issues with controller and the league mechanic? When I press X to give a warrior equipment in the planning UI, it doesn't equip the warrior. Similarly, when I press X to put loot in the stash with the auto to stash button (in this case X) it doesn't put it in the stash and puts it on the ground. This happens on controller in the League mechanic and in the Sanctum. Please fix the issue for controller, I know its not as popular as keyboard and mouse but my hands hurt if I don't use a controller.
This has to be a cruel Joke that you guys still don't fix or acknowledge the extrem amount of Performance and loading issues a lot of players have. It is literally impossible to play the game for me right now. 8-13 minute loading screens to Town and unplayable Lag all the Time.
Chiming in to say that threads like this are often only ever posted in by people who have grievances and want to be heard, even if they are a small percentage of people who are actually angry. It's not uncommon for leagues to have rocky starts and get fixed later. Sure, it would be nice to have it 100% balanced and as fun as possible on launch, but the reality is even with testing done on their end they cannot predict the litany of problems that will occur when thousands of players get their hands on it and increase the sample size of things that can go wrong.

Being upset about a game is ok, but don't try and harass the devs who are trying to fix it or chastise other players who still derive fun out of the thing you are upset about.

Perhaps it is too much of me to assume people can compose themselves on forums these days, but I wish you would all learn some patience and respect for the devs who work on the game you all play.
<do instead of adding taunt / knoback resistance to some of monsters and their items they pretty much got removed. Was nice that solution to problems wasnt just more damage or more defense for once.
"
TiniestGalaxy wrote:
Chiming in to say that threads like this are often only ever posted in by people who have grievances and want to be heard, even if they are a small percentage of people who are actually angry. It's not uncommon for leagues to have rocky starts and get fixed later. Sure, it would be nice to have it 100% balanced and as fun as possible on launch, but the reality is even with testing done on their end they cannot predict the litany of problems that will occur when thousands of players get their hands on it and increase the sample size of things that can go wrong.

Being upset about a game is ok, but don't try and harass the devs who are trying to fix it or chastise other players who still derive fun out of the thing you are upset about.

Perhaps it is too much of me to assume people can compose themselves on forums these days, but I wish you would all learn some patience and respect for the devs who work on the game you all play.

I'm upset about the devs and not about the game, They made a patch "Jul 23, 2023, 10:23:44 PM" and game been running like shit since then. I know each season got a month before it run smooth but now the problem is that they make it worst 1 month before Ancestor and now we got these bigggggggg update like

"Fixed a bug where the Hinekora's Horn Warrior's skill was making allies revive slower instead of reviving them faster."

Wow! That's a lot of work. They didn't once talk about performance yet, Just make these unimportant update and by the way I was playing Heist when it came out and people who have played it can remember that yesterday they changed the waypoint from the dock. When they release Heist they said they had to change waypoint in Rogue Harbour because blablabla and they putted back the same Heist Layout that had problem and changed it yesterday as I saw the waypoint came back to the same place as it was in Crucible.

We already got like 12 threads of hotfixes and personally I got the worst playing experience in PoE I never had. Killing Kitava in a full party made me drop to 28-36-61-52-58-33 FPS. I was doing full party 5ways before the release of the patch that came out the 23 July with fixes FPS and now wasn't able to play in Act8-9-10 with 2 peoples.

And then you got these peoples that tell you that your computer need upgrade, My computer ain't need no upgrade yet. Their patches fucked up performance and thats it that all.
Game works great example players statistics.

"
"
TiniestGalaxy wrote:

I'm upset about the devs and not about the game, They made a patch "Jul 23, 2023, 10:23:44 PM" and game been running like shit since then. I know each season got a month before it run smooth but now the problem is that they make it worst 1 month before Ancestor and now we got these bigggggggg update like

"Fixed a bug where the Hinekora's Horn Warrior's skill was making allies revive slower instead of reviving them faster."

Wow! That's a lot of work. They didn't once talk about performance yet, Just make these unimportant update and by the way I was playing Heist when it came out and people who have played it can remember that yesterday they changed the waypoint from the dock. When they release Heist they said they had to change waypoint in Rogue Harbour because blablabla and they putted back the same Heist Layout that had problem and changed it yesterday as I saw the waypoint came back to the same place as it was in Crucible.

We already got like 12 threads of hotfixes and personally I got the worst playing experience in PoE I never had. Killing Kitava in a full party made me drop to 28-36-61-52-58-33 FPS. I was doing full party 5ways before the release of the patch that came out the 23 July with fixes FPS and now wasn't able to play in Act8-9-10 with 2 peoples.

And then you got these peoples that tell you that your computer need upgrade, My computer ain't need no upgrade yet. Their patches fucked up performance and thats it that all.

Despite a lack of transparency on their part to tell us that they are in fact working on performance, I imagine they are acutely aware of this and are actively working on performance. Small hotfix patches with 1 line of text is not an indication of anything, or than that specific hotfix being small.
League was unrewarded but fun UNTIL oneshots rank.
WHY raise it even higher after this point? Has anyone from GGG played above rank 200-300? POE2 is the worst thing that has happened to POE.
Thank you! This bug was really bothering me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info