3.22.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Takiah wrote:
"
GeoffC wrote:

Almost unplayable in red maps on my Hexblast character, this rig has worked flawlessly for many previous leagues. The graphic lag stutters in every map are almost making the game unplayable.

RTX 4090, 24GB Vram
M.2 SSD (Plenty of free space)
Ryzen 5800X3D
Windows 11
PoE via Steam

Tried deleting cache folders and then verify game files - no change to graphical lag

Installed latest NVidia drivers - no change

Tried all variations of Graphic options in game - no change

Tried GeForce Experience various optimize settings - no change

All Skin cosmetics disabled - no change in maps.

I don't think it is our end that is the issue. Did not have this issue in Cruicible and my many characters that league.

I see many that have issues are on Windows 11 despite having high end specs.
I have a 4090 GPU and a 5900X CPU, SSD, 32GB RAM, etc, and have no issues.

The only difference is that I'm still on Windows 10.

Maybe the root cause is something with Windows 11.

For nVidia users, I recommend using NVCleanstall. With this tool you can install just the drivers, no geforce experience junk or telemetry or other rubbish.

Seems more to be a Problem with high- and lowend Setups and Win11, I have a medium setup on Win11 and no Issues, beside the typically evening Server Problems here in Europe. ( R5500, nvidia 2070s, 32gb ram, ssd)
Last edited by ElRubinho on Aug 23, 2023, 11:02:32 AM
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
Duran_Fauxe wrote:
Performance Fixes when?

We're currently investigating and testing fixes for situations that some players are experiencing (tiles/assets sometimes not loading, long load times, cases of high CPU load) and hope to get them out soon.

Until then, you can't play the game, right?
...нет, не нравится
performance issues should be #1 thing you should do, components are getting melted by your badly "improved" changed, I have to turn of PoE after 30 mins of gameplay cus my pc is just boiling
Fix goliath of nights already!
Game is unplayable. CTD everywhere. Total waste of time. See you next (stable) league.
"
Nj0rdin wrote:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
Duran_Fauxe wrote:
Performance Fixes when?

We're currently investigating and testing fixes for situations that some players are experiencing (tiles/assets sometimes not loading, long load times, cases of high CPU load) and hope to get them out soon.

Until then, you can't play the game, right?

LOL! That's a funny one, They play with 300DPS Level 7 Solo Party.
Please just roll back the performance patch until its actually ready for deployment.
Yo, Goliaths oneshotting with autoattack through 55K armour and 5K HP? GGs, another league mechanic which will be playable after first month...
Too stubborn to accept their mistake and do it for performance too.

Since I'm french and always got "Antagonistic" post, What is the synonymous for stubborn which will not reach you in your susceptibility?

"
ElRubinho wrote:
"
Takiah wrote:
"
GeoffC wrote:

Almost unplayable in red maps on my Hexblast character, this rig has worked flawlessly for many previous leagues. The graphic lag stutters in every map are almost making the game unplayable.

RTX 4090, 24GB Vram
M.2 SSD (Plenty of free space)
Ryzen 5800X3D
Windows 11
PoE via Steam

Tried deleting cache folders and then verify game files - no change to graphical lag

Installed latest NVidia drivers - no change

Tried all variations of Graphic options in game - no change

Tried GeForce Experience various optimize settings - no change

All Skin cosmetics disabled - no change in maps.

I don't think it is our end that is the issue. Did not have this issue in Cruicible and my many characters that league.

I see many that have issues are on Windows 11 despite having high end specs.
I have a 4090 GPU and a 5900X CPU, SSD, 32GB RAM, etc, and have no issues.

The only difference is that I'm still on Windows 10.

Maybe the root cause is something with Windows 11.

For nVidia users, I recommend using NVCleanstall. With this tool you can install just the drivers, no geforce experience junk or telemetry or other rubbish.

Seems more to be a Problem with high- and lowend Setups and Win11, I have a medium setup on Win11 and no Issues, beside the typically evening Server Problems here in Europe. ( R5500, nvidia 2070s, 32gb ram, ssd)

Not really, i have Ryzen 5 5800X3D, 32GB Ram and Rtx 4060Ti (would call that mid-end setup by todays standards), and the things that are happening are abysmal, textures just getting de-loaded, monsters (including bosses) just randomly going invisible until i go to HO and back to the map, spell effects (both mine and monsters) getting invisible, including ground effects.

And there are tons of people ranging from low-end to high-end PC's, the specs just don't matter and neither does the OS, I'm running on Windows 10, and the problems are occuring every few maps, infested valley is straight unplayable, because the effects and visuals start bugging out instantly, and the performance of the game just drops to hell, im normally running at around 150-200Fps, with biggest drops being to around 80-90Fps, but in infested valley? Hell, im glad for Fing 40 Fps for god knows why.

The problem wasnt there in crucible or during Act 1 to Act 10, but started occuring during maps, probably because the new "performance changes" just cannot handle rendering all the stuff thats happening, most people that are getting those bugs are running high intensity builds that just explode the screen with effects, im running hexblast, and if there is massive number of monsters (expedition BIG boom) the FPS just drops, effects stop working and even the damage to monsters just stops existing, as if the game tried to process the spell, couldnt and just gave up... on the other hand my friends that are running builds like RF arent having any issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info