3.21.2b Patch Notes

they aren't gonna fix it until 3.22 hits. Angry.
GGG please fix it i cant play bring old engine back new engine is suck for game atm :/
"
bvanharjr wrote:

You means 3.22.1 ^^
I goddamn love this game, pls fix this.
"
bvanharjr wrote:

If they will fix it at all... I start to lose hope.

They might say in the end "Well, we are sorry... but we can't really do anything on our end and we can't roll it back since it will break the game" or some cr*p like this.

They didn't even make an official announcement so I don't know, either they are in truly DEEP SH*T with this one that they don't even know what to say or they just plainly ignore it, although GGG staff member replied to me that "they know and they are working on it".

Well, if that was a blatant lie, I will be completely disappointed in GGG.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
I'm not saying that's the reason, but it's one of the possibilities.

To speed up bug-finding, sometimes you throw something heavily riddled at people and expect them to throw out bug reports. At the beginning of the league, it will not go unnoticed, but at the end, why not.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Dxt44 wrote:
I'm not saying that's the reason, but it's one of the possibilities.

To speed up bug-finding, sometimes you throw something heavily riddled at people and expect them to throw out bug reports. At the beginning of the league, it will not go unnoticed, but at the end, why not.

Another option is that they just made a mistake, like every single human being. Some mistakes take longer than others to fix.

My only BUT to this whole situation is that yesterday I saw Quin69 (not a fan) feedback about POE2 in Youtube and he told about the FPS problems even in Poe2. It is kind of weird to get the information from a random video rather than from the company itself.

PS: https://youtu.be/Kk0aHKBozpE?t=732
Last edited by Lonesong on Aug 9, 2023, 6:03:53 AM
Thanks a lot for constantly preventing any lvl progress because of idiotic crashes in crucible fights. You are destroying the best league I had for years!
if they don't fix anything after the latest update, it's time to say goodbye to this game, it's a shame
can you please just revert it from the old engine for the meantime ?

just put it back when its fixed and stable ..

the game is really hard to play right now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info