3.21.2b Patch Notes

"
AintCare wrote:

much of a big.... ok well to me is non-negligible if we going to go this route... where 140hz->60Hz is negligible, I would even argue that down to 30Hz is negligible. Running the screen at its native resolution is recommended by almost anyone, so this is a very weird take here.

Oh well my bad I have a 31.5" and not 32".
But you can run 1440p without problems on a 32". It's better than 27" for the pixel density and gives you also on top more workspace.
It's just the same as the frame rate, small stuff you actually notice if you pay close attention to it, or just got an eye for detail. If you are fine with the bare minimum 1440p 60 fps in gaming on a 27" which has close to the same pixel density as a 25" 1080p that's fine, but some people prefer to get more out of their 1440p adventure and also prefer to have more workspace. Good that the market is filled with a large variety of monitors with different sizes, resolution, HZ rate, and price range to offer something for everyone. Also the industry wouldn't produce 27" 1080 and 32" 1440 monitors if they were as bad as you think.

Even with the 32" and a additional 25" 1080p I feel pretty cramped sometimes and could use even more space while working with blender or other stuff lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 6, 2023, 11:09:23 PM
"
Pashid wrote:
"
AintCare wrote:

much of a big.... ok well to me is non-negligible if we going to go this route... where 140hz->60Hz is negligible, I would even argue that down to 30Hz is negligible. Running the screen at its native resolution is recommended by almost anyone, so this is a very weird take here.

But you can run 1440p without problems on a 32". It's better than 27" for the pixel density and gives you also on top more workspace.
It's just the same as the frame rate, small stuff you actually notice if you pay close attention to it, or just got an eye for detail. If you are fine with the bare minimum 1440p 60 fps in gaming on a 27" which has close to the same pixel density as a 25" 1080p that's fine, but some people prefer to get more out of their 1440p adventure and also prefer to have more workspace. Good that the market is filled with a large variety of monitors with different sizes, resolution, HZ rate, and price range to offer something for everyone. Also the industry wouldn't produce 27" 1080 and 32" 1440 monitors if they were as bad as you think.

Even with the 32" and a additional 25" 1080p I feel pretty cramped sometimes and could use even more space while working with blender or other stuff lol

well if you have 32" at 2k i can see why you won't have a prob at 27" in 1080p
Last edited by AintCare on Aug 7, 2023, 3:22:28 AM
Eye diseases is not something we should laugh about. So many people undiagnosed. Sad
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
And now you got 30 FPS? I don't recommend disabling multithreading. The game doesnt drop to 2 FPS anymore but it still runs like shit. Delete shader cache will help much more but the game still isn't in good shape
one day the will add manual clear cache button, so people stop having the stutting problems, since there never gonna fix the real problem, atlest give us a launch command or something.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
why does it always seem that it gets left to the players to work out problems on their end when the game gets patched? and GGG seems to just put things out and not stay in communication with the people that put food on their table. i don't really have any issues other than the odd area that looks like a disco light show but several of my friends can no longer play at all that previously could play with no issues.

i'm just glad that baldur's gate 3 is out now so i at least can play with friends and we all seem to be able play on all ultra settings from EA to the full release with zero issues
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Fourteen days, fourteen fraking days of rendering the game unplayable and still nothing from the devs. Well done GGG, you've outdone yourself on this one.

You can count on me to never buy anything again.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
11 days before the league launches they still havent released any sort of new patches to fix this.. seems this league might be dead on arrival if it's low fps combined with all of the usual issues the servers carry during league launches..

poe 3.X already feels on maintenance mode..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Pashid wrote:
"
AintCare wrote:

calling me a troll, while saying pixel density is the better for larger monitor at the same resolution.... aaaaaayyooooo
Last edited by AintCare on Aug 7, 2023, 11:05:25 AM
3.21.2 (July 24th) This patch may be destiny for me.
As we enter the 10th anniversary, draw the next period.
I am very grateful to pathofexile for accompanying me for 9 years. During this time, there were joys and sorrows.
I have thought of many reasons to give up this game, but I didn't expect that it would be caused by a patch (3.21.2) in the end. From July 24 to today, 8/8, the official has not solved or explained this problem. I With my mates decided to leave.

Goodbye, I wish the POE players who are still persisting to move forward to the next 10 years.
(no expectation no harm)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info