3.21.2b Patch Notes

"
Another option is that they just made a mistake, like every single human being. Some mistakes take longer than others to fix.

I mean, they know what's going on. There is reason to be quiet.

"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Aug 9, 2023, 7:40:23 AM
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"
Another option is that they just made a mistake, like every single human being. Some mistakes take longer than others to fix.

BTW I am doing some UI Map Overlay, totally check with TOS.
Have some problems with data parsing, exactly with number values, but it's going forward.
Some example:

Overlay is almost instant. No visible delay. Works automatic.
Background is not transparent, so it's hides original UI.

Agree, they know what's up with the patch. I was only trying to tell you to have some patience :p I am anxious also, but there is nothing we can do.
"
Lonesong wrote:
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"

BTW I am doing some UI Map Overlay, totally check with TOS.
Have some problems with data parsing, exactly with number values, but it's going forward.
Some example:

Overlay is almost instant. No visible delay. Works automatic.
Background is not transparent, so it's hides original UI.

Agree, they know what's up with the patch. I was only trying to tell you to have some patience :p I am anxious also, but there is nothing we can do.

this complies with ToS?! how does one make this/what is this called?
Detecting mouse position for every cell > Copying data to clipboard > Parsing Data > Displaying Data
It's hard, becasue you have to calculate a lot of things like for example where tooltip will be to hide original UI for every cell.
I have few CSV data bases with all Map mods, Replace Text, Image, Boss data.

I thought it will some delay, but it's as fast as original UI.
Limitation is it will be for only for 1920x1080 resolution.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Dxt44 wrote:
Detecting mouse position for every cell > Copying data to clipboard > Parsing Data > Displaying Data
It's hard, becasue you have to calculate a lot of things like for example where tooltip will be to hide original UI for every cell.
I have few CSV data bases with all Map mods, Replace Text, Image, Boss data.

I thought it will some delay, but it's as fast as original UI.
Limitation is it will be for only for 1920x1080 resolution.

that.... doesn't sound ToS compliant..

Edit: do you mind if i link your post to Feedback and Suggestions(I would like to make a suggestion thread to add this to game), as this is a feature to kill for?
Last edited by AintCare on Aug 9, 2023, 6:27:16 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/15icji4/how_i_solved_my_performance_issues_on_an_old/

The topic is not mine, but it helped me.
Downloads between locations returned to pre-patch values. But the FPS even increased, which is very strange ...
"
Hishih wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/15icji4/how_i_solved_my_performance_issues_on_an_old/

The topic is not mine, but it helped me.
Downloads between locations returned to pre-patch values. But the FPS even increased, which is very strange ...

"
We're going to move the shader directories to a new location in an effort to improve performance. The priority goes like this: You want your shader directory to be located on an SSD which is not the system drive.

Ok, i aint a fkn wizard, but the only way i see this improving performance is if the read/write amount is so high for new shaders that it competes with the other processes.... this is fkn insane- please tell me i'm worng and i'm not currently burning out my SSD?
It seems to have solved the problem with friezes. Deleted the PoE folder from the Steam folder, deleted the PoE folder from c/users/(user)/appdata/roaming/, downloaded the game, jumped around the acts - stood in the city until the shader bar was loaded to the end - it stopped being green. On the maps, I wait the same way and go slowly, it seems to work, stable 50-60 fps. True, there were 2 deaths last night, but it's my own fault - I hasten to finish the level.

Oh.. geforce 1030 ddr5 4gb and 8gb ram on board, yep old wooden comp.
Last edited by torz8901men on Aug 10, 2023, 1:41:23 AM
damn 2 weeks with no word or anything it looks like this league will be unplayable on my pc becuz of massive performance loss becuz of this patch im still blown away a patch what didnt even need to restart for could break their game so bad
not dab patch :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info