3.21.2b Patch Notes

it seems that a computer with a 2080 card is too lowend to be able to run this game without it freezing every time I enter a map or taking forever when I visit someone else's lair.
"
M3run wrote:
it seems that a computer with a 2080 card is too lowend to be able to run this game without it freezing every time I enter a map or taking forever when I visit someone else's lair.

They just screwed something up with either RAM or VRAM usage, maybe both.
This is the only possible explanation for everything that is happening. If it was just engine being inefficient and dropping frames, it wouldn't give visual glitches and wouldn't cause the game to load forever.

RAM (or most likely, VRAM) issues explain all three symptoms. Loading, lower performance, and visual glitches.
Last edited by krytyk411 on Aug 7, 2023, 1:59:28 PM
"
M3run wrote:

Same here, heist has become unreachable as well.
Should we expect some fix from GGG or move on towards something else ?
Having to wait now for players to zone in to initiate trade.

Reeeeeeeeeee
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
I only hope this performance issue is fixed before the new league.
Game has been almost unplayable since last update. The only way i can get it to play without extreme lag is at 30fps and graphics turned way down.
I wonder if the game even runs on console after this catastrophic update.
It's seem that they will hard commit to the patch, no official address or anything whatsoever, guess i cant blasting juiced map next league, what a shame

after the last update the game is dead shame for such a company
Fix the game
Unplayable to 2 weeks(
3900x 3070ti

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info