3.21.2b Patch Notes

After 3 weeks steam on Mac osx not fix. Still the same error.

Crashed Thread: 51 Dispatch queue: com.Metal.CompletionQueueDispatch

GGG you are doing something?? I'm frustrated. Before patch metal never crash.
5 days away from league and no word or anything i think this is it this is gonna be the standard for PoE needing atleast 3070 or higher gpu to play on 60 fps after the patch wich made performance worse
"
5 days away from league and no word or anything i think this is it this is gonna be the standard for PoE needing atleast 3070 or higher gpu to play on 60 fps after the patch wich made performance worse

3070? You mean on white maps maybe.
4090 for juiced content.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
TheFatal693 wrote:
Cant we choose from old or new engine? The new engine sucks for lower end hardware.

sucks for high en hardware to
This patch has destroyed my hype for the new league. I expected some sort of reassurance by now that the stuttering and performance problems will be addressed before the new league. There will be tens-of-thousands of players that are just sh*t-out-of-luck next Friday. It's time to address this GGG.
A few days till league left and still nothing...

Just wow.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
not on maintenance mode btw..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Bruh, this scuffed beta graphic engine patch breaks my old R9 380, never had a problem, took a break after first month of Crucible. I logged in this morning, first screen was like wtf, rainbow flashing, flickering all over my monitor, after I selected my character and clicked to enter the game, boom green screen of death.

After the restart,I went to the options, saw some graphic options that I swear they weren't there before I took a break, did some search, found these patch notes, the culprit.

ROLL IT BACK!
Last edited by darkfuku on Aug 14, 2023, 1:51:48 PM
GGG pls do smth before 3.22 launch. Last 1 or 2 weeks much slower loading screens, lags, fps drops, visual bugs, and texture loading "artifacts" while mapping.
I don't know how you managed to do something like this, sadge.
Last edited by June9 on Aug 14, 2023, 7:00:27 PM
Is anything being done for the insane lag? it was all ok before but now as soon as i see a mob, my fps drops by half to like 40fps. this is unplayable and will ruin next league if nothing changes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info