3.21.2b Patch Notes

Yeah, honestly tha would be so nice..
Game runs fine, but The Rogue Harbour is a mess. Most of the time it's impossible to log in, and when I can can.. if you thought Acton was a nightmare, well, welcome to the Harbour :)

The grapic bugs is so weird; on log in the screen is black, but you can see the names, etc. I can move to the back area (where Karst is), and then suddenly it runs fine. If i move to stash area the screen turns black..

Don't know how to get this to work as usual (deleted cache files as instructed).
Stuttering is now real bad on the login screen, whatever GGG did, it only got worse.
"
Added support for our upcoming 3.22 announcement and its new Supporter Packs.

Please be Wyrmlord level! I loved how simple, yet nice looking it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf8tIrcq8Ds
"
Raxefal wrote:
Allow us to CHOOSE to use the old engine if we want. Done, problem solved and everyone is happy.

Never gonna happen, same reason why you cant use DX9 anymore.
game is dead for me
So is that it? Are the graphics problems supposed to be fixed now?

Well they aren't. DirectX is unplayable. Vulkan is playable but tons of assets do not get loaded. I can't see 75% of the monsters, myself, or my own effects.

[Removed by Support]

You guys going to even acknowledge there is still a huge number of players affected by this ridiculous engine upgrade after 12 years?

Apparently f****** NOT!!!

WTF GGG!!!

Win11 1240p Irix Xe 32GB
Last edited by Drew_GGG on Jul 27, 2023, 11:47:12 AM
"
TheFatal693 wrote:
Cant we choose from old or new engine? The new engine sucks for lower end hardware.

There is no old/new engine. It's an update to the engine. Still the same engine.
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Jul 27, 2023, 11:41:07 AM
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
TheFatal693 wrote:
Cant we choose from old or new engine? The new engine sucks for lower end hardware.

There is no old/new engine. It's an update to the engine. Still the same engine.

Overly nitpicky much? You know what he meant.
New engine implementation should 100% be rolled back and be placed into Beta servers for people to try out.

Even high end rigs are getting slammed now - not to mention everyone on older rigs that cant even play the game now... Not a great plan... horrible decision making process.

With all graphic setting turned down, everything set what should make the game insanely smooth with incredibly low requirements is making my computer work harder than any other game I have in my inventory...

CPU: i7-107000k 3.80GHz
RAM: 32GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070

Running monitor refresh rate of 60 and target framerate of 60 for the game just to minimize draw on my system for now.

Hitting a super stacked essence starts firing on all fans, CPU and GPU utilization jumps up to damn near 90% each. Hitting a large pack or a juiced strongbox makes the same thing happen.

Very slight stuttering every now and then in random spots...

Before the change I didn't have any issues. No load screens. No insane jumps in CPU & GPU utilization. Nothing wrong at all. Computer running nice, easy, and quiet. Currently, its playable - but not at all like it used to be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info