3.21.2b Patch Notes

What seems to be working for me now is VSync On in NVidia driver , VSync Off in game. Tripple buffering ON in Nvidia Driver and in game.

I got 144hz monitor and 3060RTX capped fps to 144fps via VSync ON in Nvidia feels much better now.

Last edited by kory1979 on Jul 27, 2023, 6:53:16 AM
"
kory1979 wrote:
What seems to be working for me now is VSync On in NVidia driver , VSync Off in game. Tripple buffering ON in Nvidia Driver and in game.

I got 144hz monitor and 3060RTX capped fps to 144fps via VSync ON in Nvidia feels much better now.

3060RTX should be giving you zero issues, but hey if you got it working, nice job. If it ends up for some reason giving you issues, check out some of what i mentioned in the thread.

If it can help great! But looks like you took care of it.

make sure to monitor your latency with vsync on
Same situation. After patch I lost lots of frame rate. I got very intense cpu latency spikes when I play more intense maps. GPU use under 2GB VRAM from 8 GB. I always used Vulkan and had from 120 fps to 40 fps. Now Vulkan is unplayable. I switch to D12 but i worse perfomance then before patch. I have now from 60 to 2 fps.

Windows 10
Readeon Vega 56 Arez
R7 2700
16 GB RAM 3000 Mhz
Kingston A1000 NVMe x4
was excited the patch reverted to previous engine but no :/

guys, what pc i should buy for PoE now to run 60fps+ ?

currently getting 0-15fps and its unplayable.
Talamoana warrior
Haven't done to much testing, for games seems to run fine, aside from shaders loading in few maps i've tried.

Did adjust some settings, so might be down 10 fps or so. atm i'm around 80+ fps in maps. using dx12 haven't tried vulcan yet.

setup:

i5 7600k
Geforce 2060 super
16gb ram
win 10
Not sure for you guys but for me it's now resolved.. And dropped a div in first test run.

So yhea, speaking for myself, thanks GGG to have fixed it. Still, suggestion here is to hire a communication manager that will improve the communication level so the customers will be less left in the dark while fixes are prepared. Just a normal respect thing towards the people who makes your company profitable.
tried to run the game with some suggestion proposed to get the game playable:

So far,
quote"
Vertical Sync On in NVidia driver , VSync Off in game. Tripple buffering ON in Nvidia Driver and in game.
quote end
from kory1979

However, the game latency spiked to 800++MS in every 2seonds.. the game is "laggy".
Honestly, this issue only happens after the new patch was in since Monday.

playing with 5 years old laptop,with GE GT740M

GGG, please look in this. Weekend is coming
so... am just gonna put it out there... maybe it can help someone...

PC spec:
HP pavilion series
AMD A8-5500 3.20GHz (4 cores)
24GB ram
Win10 64-bit

yea i know... it's worst than a potato... lol...

GPU spec:
AMD Radeon R7 350 series
2GB ram

Steam settings -> Downloads -> Shader pre-caching
Enable shader pre-caching (Enable)
Allow background processing of Vulkan shaders (Enable)

PoE in-game option graphics:

Display settings
Mode = Windowed
Resolution = 1900x800 custom
Renderer = Vulkan
VSync = Fast
Tripple-Buffering = Enable

all other settings set to low

Advanced settings
Dynamic culling = Enable
Dynamic resolution = Enable
Engine multithreading = Enable

I can play better now than before after this patch with the settings above... don't have to wait for the shader loading in F1 anymore lol... hope it helps...

PS: was using DX11 before...
"
koskesh539 wrote:
"
GrubNoOne wrote:
My 3090 feels like it falls into the category of lower end hardware...

I´m running a 3060 TI and have 0 issues..

I have 2060 Super and I have 0 issues...
im glad u updated to put me back into ultimatum league where i cant even map because its so laggy...stop doing things to the game, ur not making it better just leave it alone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info