3.21.2b Patch Notes

I hope they do cuz it makes me feel sad that i cant enjoy the game anymore i could at least enjoy playing this game with a bad pc now i cant even walk on a map anymore..
would u mind give us an option where we can remove some of ur added features like more light shadows etc or just switch between the engines cuz damn i feel sad that i rly enjoyed the game for such a sort time also with the new engine u changed absolutly nothing in visual we dont play this game cuz it has awsome effects but because we like grinding a player or a customer for u that wants games with high effects or visuals would go to play something else and not this game why to change smth it goes so good for us and destroying it or why dont u make a beta server which u can download and log in from that so players can meet ur expectation and try it out how did that lack of managment happened at this i dont undesrtand
"
RottynKottyn wrote:
New engine implementation should 100% be rolled back and be placed into Beta servers for people to try out.

Its the last few weeks of a league, they always tested stuff like this at the end of a league. Like back then with Vulkan or DX12.

And i just tried PoE again and its runs great, im using an RTX 3080 and an Ryzen 7 5800X3D.
Last edited by V4ldaran on Jul 27, 2023, 2:41:44 PM
Oddly im not running into issues anymore. Every now and then, when I encounter a large group, I get a stutter..Could be new shaders? Idk..
But I capped my fps to 90 and it runs smooth.
6650xt / ryzen 5-3600 / 32gb ram / strix b550f-gaming wifi mobo
But I play at 1080p max settings.

Stutters do suck though. lol
Try capping your fps gamers! Maybe that will help..Because It was horrible for me yesterday, couldn't even play. But I had v-sync on 144hz , it was cooking my rig.
Turned off v-sync and problem went away.
I would have to agree with some posts made here about going over to the tech support forum portion and checking the troubleshooting thread. There are several steps to try to determine the issue.

I would suggest starting with the first step and go down from there. In the end I found that one of the steps, which has you deleting config files in the POE folder, was essential in helping me. Be sure to make backups of the folders and take note of your key binds and other settings as all of these will be reset. Basically just follow the instructions there for the most detail and it should be easy enough to give it a shot.

It suggests that for a time the game will seem to have lower performance, comparible to the issues people have been experiencing I would say, but in time it will improve as the game relearns the shaders and various other configurations. Personally I would suggest running some slightly more trivial content at first just to get some of the shaders so you don't have to risk death as much.

The game seems to be smoothing out the more I play now. I hope this helps
Last edited by Durf on Jul 27, 2023, 1:26:32 PM
still sluggish and stuttering.

also LAG.
The fix didn't change anything for me. I tried everything to fix it
GGG plz fix this patch, I'm BEGGING u to find a solution...
I rly want to play the game next league but if it stays like this I wont be able to.
Im sure plenty of ppl that play this game cant afford to buy new pc parts like me. Its unfair, the game worked fine bfr this!!!!
my setup...

cpu - ryzen 7 5700g 8 core 16 thread
ram - 32gb
gpu - built into cpu with 8gb ram allocated
mb - b550m aorus pro-p
cooling - 4x - 120mm case fans - oem wraith coolor(came with cpu)
m.2 ssd with os and poe from same drive
all system drivers up to date
dx12
win10pro
fiber optic internet with 100MB/s sustained download <----- good stable internet is key here
vsync - locked
t-buff - disabled
everything else - set to default

temp has yet to exceed 50c and no noticeable change to the gameplay. graphics are still massively bloated for what the game is with little to no options for adjusting that part. so far, even with high quantity maps, all runs fine. the cpu and gpu dance like visual sound meters, even sitting idle in HO, but no issues
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
empty
Last edited by Qd0t on Sep 6, 2023, 5:29:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info