3.21.2b Patch Notes

Idk if I have same issues as every one else, game ran like shit after patch, got alot better after like 20 cemeteries. Main issue for me is particle collision in dence packs. For example molten stike with VC and 9 projs, it just drops to 30fps from my capped 60 and even starts to drop rez via dynamic option. Tried all AMD and game settings. Tried spark, intereesting thing that all 3 mtx i have used to be same impact on my pc, now spiders almost no impact, celestial and void both cap gpu usage. I can only assume more proj/particle the harder you will feel the impact of this patch.
People who claim their game runs good either have nasa rated pc or play low impact build or fall in very niche pc specs that this patch balanced around, just my guess.

"
Platun4 wrote:
Idk if I have same issues as every one else, game ran like shit after patch, got alot better after like 20 cemeteries. Main issue for me is particle collision in dence packs. For example molten stike with VC and 9 projs, it just drops to 30fps from my capped 60 and even starts to drop rez via dynamic option. Tried all AMD and game settings. Tried spark, intereesting thing that all 3 mtx i have used to be same impact on my pc, now spiders almost no impact, celestial and void both cap gpu usage. I can only assume more proj/particle the harder you will feel the impact of this patch.
People who claim their game runs good either have nasa rated pc or play low impact build or fall in very niche pc specs that this patch balanced around, just my guess.

It's definitely what you stated, for me its when I have coc Ice Spear or toxic rain going it drops to 30 and below for me. It becomes unplayable when I have legion going with all the projs going everywhere
What in damnation have you done?
IDK, I just checked juiced map with deli and other league mechanics - for me game working pretty fine and smooth.

Windows 11 (64 bit)
CPU Brand: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
Speed: 3696 MHz
12 logical processors
6 physical processors
Driver: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
Driver Version: 31.0.15.3667
RAM: 32683 Mb
Audio device: Speakers (2- FiiO K5 Pro)
DirectX Driver Version: 31.0.15.3667

unplayable for me, no matter what graphic settings i change, always the same happens,

i take some steps in maps, shoot once or twice and my game crashes. GGG why did u had to change graphics.. a change which isnt even noticable. Everything worked 100% before the pacth, now a useless, not noticable patch randomly gets added and nothing works anymore

i also dont have the worst specs

NVIDIA GeForce RXT 3060 Ti
AMD Ryzen 5 5500

so still pretty recent spec, plz GGG, im begging u to fix this and if nothing works, just go back to the previous version so people can play

if this wont get fixed til the new league, u will lose a hefty amount of playerbase
My specs are very close to yours, and Vulkan with Vsync Adaptive is working great for me. I ran a bunch of white maps to rebuild my shaders, and I died once when a strongbox opened and my controls froze (or I was stunned but I think I would have survived that given the area level). If that doesn't work for you, maybe you need to do all the steps in the Troubleshooting thread.
"
Anyone else think its ridiculously rude of GGG to break the game for so many players and just ignore them?

Very rude.

But, it's GGG & I've grown to realize that the GGG I loved from years ago is dead & gone.

The new GGG don't give a f##k. Lmao
little update after some lil testing:

On my juggernaut, the game works fine.

As soon as i switch to my manaforged arrow deadeye and shoot 3 or 4 times, game crashes, game runs slow on that build and so on

its especially bad when i ....SIMPLY DASH, as soon as i dash somewhere it instandly crashes, on my jug i have flame dash, it doesnt crashes on that skill, but dash has the worst fate

so i really dont know whats wrong with what GGG cooked there
"
Odrios wrote:

if this wont get fixed til the new league, u will lose a hefty amount of playerbase

They always do technical updates at the end of a league to test if and get feedback. They even comunicated this in the past.
"
V4ldaran wrote:
"
Odrios wrote:

They always do technical updates at the end of a league to test if and get feedback. They even comunicated this in the past.

the thing is, they now fully invested into the exilecon, doubt there will be any comunication... i just dont want that this problem keeps occuring at the start of the new league so its unplayable for me.. i love this game, invest alot into it, would be really devastating for me to not be able to play it anymore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info