3.21.2 Hotfix

Nothing changed ! The same catastrophe with game performance !
Now it's 3rd minute i'm waiting till the hideout loads and still on the loading screen.
Upd: 4 minutes.
Upd: 5 minutes
Upd: 10 minutes
The game is broken. New patch made things even worse.
GGG !!!
Last edited by Dreanegade on Jul 25, 2023, 2:07:25 PM
It's all effed up now, CPU usage skyrocketing and GPU lower than ever, also stuttering where there was none.

Thanks GGG...
After that hotfix i see drop performance in game i don't know what happened
Damn......just do a rollback GGG and take more time on working this patch out. You are preventing a large group of people from playing your game.
"
Gynslif29 wrote:
Damn......just do a rollback GGG and take more time on working this patch out. You are preventing a large group of people from playing your game.

Considering the whales play Leagues for about 2months, they aren't hurting the players they actually care about.
Both CPU and GPU are skyrocketing when even loading into hideout. When everything has loaded it runs pretty fine in hideout with around 150 fps but then entering map and start playing the actually game, down to the shit with 30 ish.

Did GGG give D4 team access to code base and deployment? I mean are we pre-loading all MTX effects from all the hideouts and characters?
Still crashing. All drivers are up to date. Only started crashing when the rollout of that 3.21.2 patch.
Thanks for the recent graphics patchers - PoE is running and looking MAGNIFICENT!
A meme is a terrible thing to waste.
I don't even know what to say anymore. The degrading performance has been an issue for like 4-5 years now and it always somehow gets worse. Even something like Act 2(which basically looks the same as during the release of the game) just seems to run worse and worse each year.

The game just shouldn't run this bad.
Ninja.
Last edited by la_blue_girl on Jul 25, 2023, 6:39:00 PM
"
Jadran wrote:
Wow, loading times are so fast now for me. Faster than before the patch.

Noticed that, too, for me. Graphics are now better than yesterday also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info