3.21.2 Hotfix

After testing Delve and Delirium I have to say, that I'm experience much blue flashes in the Mine encampment and brown flashes during Delirium. Also the game crashes several times during Crucible fights. Standard content like maps seems fine to me and no long loading times (around 10 sec).
Will now testing endgame bosses.

The Infinite Hunger - all fine.
The Eater of Worlds - all fine.
The Black Star - all fine.
The Searing Exarch - all fine.

This are my experiences and is not meant to be universally applicable.

i7-12700F 2.10 GHz
16 GB RAM
RTX 3060 Ti
DX12
VSync: Adaptive
Triple-Buffering
Most settings on hi or ultra
Last edited by PacklFalk on Jul 25, 2023, 10:07:02 AM
Nothing changed for me i went to hideout sitting at 170 max fps when before the patch i could hit max fps 250 in hideout
I still can't play, every now and then it kicks out of the game
For me, it has returned to its previous performance, acceptable fps, I can play well now. But I want to say something about temperatures, when I'm playing they are normal, when I have the passive tree open, before the temperature used to drop considerably, now the temperature difference between playing and this is less than before.
It's silly but I wanted to comment on this.

GTX 1060 6GB
CPU i7700
RAM 16GB
DX11 Triple-Buffering
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

Another video of a Kirac run:
https://vimeo.com/848384297?share=copy

What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Jul 25, 2023, 11:03:46 AM
-
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Jul 25, 2023, 10:51:04 AM
More busy deleting posts in the forum than fixing their error.
"
Durf wrote:
Still waiting... nothing improved for me... feels almost worse than the last hotfix. Not taking the time to write down all my specs. I'm here to play a game and escape... not do more work. Sorry.. game was fine before... I didn't break anything. Never seen something so buggy and glitchy in all my life. Also.. never have I had to make changes on my end to fit the requirements of some game I'm playing. I just wait for the devs to fix the game or I just leave.

I mean... imagine thousands upon thousands of people giving GGG their specs. GGG should set the standard and show us the minimum system requirements they're shooting for and then we can all compare it to that. Then we'll really know if we're all running rigs within their minimum suggested specs.

If their intentions are to force us all to upgrade less than a year out from the big release of POE 2 that seems foolish. I would think they want everyone that can currently run POE 1 for Crucible to stick around without having to dump a load of cash to upgrade our PCs. That way we can all burn a hold in our pocket with new transactions for POE 2.

Bro you never played Cyberpunk? GGG literally cyberpunked this game with that update.
"

There is literally no point in comparing actual developers to forum moderation.
It might even be that GGG outsourced that part to other company and they only post here/moderate this forum in their name.
"
N4mex wrote:
"

There is literally no point in comparing actual developers to forum moderation.
It might even be that GGG outsourced that part to other company and they only post here/moderate this forum in their name.

I was online right before the message that tell "Server will shutdown in 30 minutes" Logged back the next day, Nothing worked Half FPS, CPU Peak more than Elden Ring.

I went on forum and writted that:

"We Are Taking A Temporary News Break"
Should have taken longer.

OMG, That so heavy hateful comment!

Call the police!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info