3.21.2 Hotfix

3.21.2 Hotfix

• Further improved particle system performance.
  • Fixed a bug where some effects were not displaying on their first use.
  • Fixed 3 client crashes.

You will need to restart your client to apply this patch.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Aug 4, 2023, 4:41:04 PM
I was hoping for some news about the performance, well I guess less crash is a first step.

As of now I can afk in my hideout and the CPU is being used at 82% with minimum graphic.

It wasn't a thing before.
Why am I still here
I think you also need to remind people to update their GPU driver with this one. It could be responsible for some of the issues they are experiencing.
Last edited by FreakyDr on Jul 25, 2023, 2:11:45 AM
Keep up a good work, for the brighter future!
nice the hotfix fixed the long loading times for me
Did you fix the fire totems crash?
Still can't play because of "missing DLL", although the DLL is there.

(I'm using Windows 8.1 btw)
"
GrantPS wrote:
Did you fix the fire totems crash?

Yes
Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but my arena master spectre default skin is bugging out. Textures/particle effects look like its stretching/flashing.
"
FreakyDr wrote:
I think you also need to remind people to update their GPU driver with this one. It could be responsible for some of the issues they are experiencing.

literally meaningless.. people 2 days ago could play the game fine, they did this yesterday and the game is fucked. I'm sure some "drivers" arent gonna help what they broke not the players.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info