3.21.2 Hotfix

please undo this update. the game became unplayable for thousands of people. crashes and long loads.
I have half the fps i had before. Not looking good.
I really would like to see hardware specs of people who claim this game runs better for them now.
Like what parts you guys got there? its kinda funny as they don't say anything after you quote them with such question.

Also it's really weird that people with really good pcs have problems too.
Unplayable since last patch. Any ETA for resolution GGG? like... a rollback. Any decent manager has that Plan B when the task in the CMR fails.
"
N4mex wrote:
I really would like to see hardware specs of people who claim this game runs better for them now.
Like what parts you guys got there? its kinda funny as they don't say anything after you quote them with such question.

Also it's really weird that people with really good pcs have problems too.

It's been running great for me since the patch with reduced cpu load, but I've got a Ryzen 7 5800x and 7900xtx. Clearly something is up as I've seen other people with higher end hardware reporting problems.
Last edited by jep2 on Jul 25, 2023, 7:18:36 PM
Crashed 6 times today still, and same error. Sometimes I'm just afk in Hide Out and it crashes for no reason.
Ever since the update my shader bar has ALWAYS been full while mapping, which makes both my GPU and CPU usage skyrocket and FPS go all the way down to 30, been playing for a few hours since and I figured it would've compiled all the shaders by now, any ideas how to fix it?

i7-10700
RTX 2060
32gb RAM
I am having very bad stuttering issues myself now , game would run amazing before this update.
Using any skills , I get a bad stutter.
Enemies come up on my screen=stutters

And also , I'm have a weird issue where ALL ground loot , just vanishes in front of me..
Multiple times within 15 minutes, I went to pick up loot , and it just disappeared..very weird stuff going on now.

6650xt/Ryzen 5-3600/ 32 gb ram / 1080p 144hz
Even on low-medium settings I'm having bad stutters.

I usually always played on high/max settings with zero issues.

Thanks for reading! Happy gaming gamers lol
unplayable, Crash !Crash !Crash !Crash !Crash !Crash !Crash !Crash !Crash !Crash !
"
Paulsoo wrote:
unplayable, Crash !Crash !Crash !Crash !Crash !Crash !Crash !Crash !Crash !Crash !

Same here brother.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info