3.21.2 Hotfix

Game unplayable for me too. I was finally back after years with a PC that could handle this game but so much for that.

Win11 1240p Irix Xe 32GB
Path of Exile / Steam Play / Debian Linux / no start.
There is a new ascendancy passive skills - "100% chance to Freeze you and all Enemies for 3-4 sec"
highly doubt some big patch to fix this mess they created will be coming this week.. I can guess everyone is already hands on their event right now with only 2 days left..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
recoc wrote:
There is a new ascendancy passive skills - "100% chance to Freeze you and all Enemies for 3-4 sec"

nice one
Last edited by JamesLee9000 on Jul 26, 2023, 10:28:10 AM
Very Disrespectful, Might as well go play another game anyway whatever you're gonna show us at ExileCon I wonder how you are going to show us something on your unplayable server.
"
Very Disrespectful, Might as well go play another game anyway whatever you're gonna show us at ExileCon I wonder how you are going to show us something on your unplayable server.

I just spent money on stash tabs. Now I can't play! That feels a little disrespectful for sure.

This game should be stable after all these years.

GGG please test POE2 stuff in POE2! Jeez.
Last edited by greatwhitepine on Jul 26, 2023, 11:19:41 AM
Heh...i wish that were the case. At least i wouldnt die since my character is the only thing that freezes and the monsters can kill shot me at their leisure.
"
"

I just spent money on stash tabs. Now I can't play! That feels a little disrespectful for sure.

This game should be stable after all these years.

GGG please test POE2 stuff in POE2! Jeez.

I feel that did the same even wasted a Skin Transfer on my Wand to remove it at Crucible Forge because you can't transfer Skill Tree on item with Skin Transfer so now my witch run with that [Removed by Support] Prophecy Wand kind of ironic, I know where she put that other wand and what's worse is that they don't even take 2 minutes to apologize or explain the situation be a man.
Last edited by Drew_GGG on Jul 26, 2023, 11:29:31 AM
i only have minor issues with flashing textures(mostly on Delve while going back to Niko) and delve map zooming also does weird things(flashing or a black screen with UI still working).

other thing is that the 3 vsync options seems to be too "sensitive" and as a result my fps goes 60-30-60-30-60-30 all the time.. i pretty much only see it drop into 58(with riva tuner) and then game decides to go into 30 and right after back into 60 :/

vsync off works but the are slight tearing going on.

5700G+RX6600+DX12
-multithreading on
-culling on
-no GI just shadows
-dyn. res. off
-everything else pretty much on minimum
-FPS capped(in-game) into 60
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info