3.21.2 Hotfix

Geez... Winter Orb with HeadHunter in juicy delerium maps with all that jazz, it's unusable. No Bueno. A Roll back is required...
at least address the problem, radio silence after breaking your game doesn't look good
"
Xernobog wrote:
JUST TELL US HOW TO SET UP POTATO SETTINGS NOW, GAME'S NOW UNPLAYABLE ON A GAMING LAPTOP THAT'S BARELY 2 YEARS OLD. NOT SPENDING MORE MONEY ON A GAME THAT DOESN'T RUN SMOOTH! MOORE'S LAW HAS SLOWED DOWN! IT AIN'T GETTIN MUCH BETTER. A NOSTALGIA SETTING THAT MAKES IT ALL PIXELATED WOULD BE PREFERRED OVER THIS LAG FEST! I'M NOT READING ANOTHER TRAINING MANUAL ON HOW TO SET UP GRAPHICS SETTINGS AGAIN FOR A GAME THAT WANTS TO CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE FOR ALT SPINNING. 30 SECONDS TO LOAD A MAP OR HIDE OUT IS TOO DAMN LONG!

I can play Elden Ring and D4 on max settings on my pc, pretty sure my pc is not the problem (I also followed the instructions on the troubleshooting guide without results)
Lol.

Day 3, game still unplayable for me.

Well, I will never spend another dime with this company.

It's one thing to have a botched patch where things get ninja-chopped if it comes with some communication and acknowledgement, but to go radio silent when so much of the playerbase is affected negatively - that's a bridge too far.
UNPLAYABLE! Idc if it's individual pixels pinging back n forth with each other, can't play a live action game with lag!
Guarantee if you gave players the option for potato settings it'll increase sales. I'll spend more on a game than I do hardware, but what do I know, I'm only a consumer that spends money. I've spent $700 getting a unicorn mount and over 4k on skins to look cool, but whatever, keep making it so only a small streaming audience can play the game and watch the revenue plummet.
I'm holding out for quantum computers, computers these days are peaking out, moore's law has slowed down, and the game is NOT optimized to handle all the shaders and blah shiny garbage nonsense.
Just make the game fun for a change instead of this additional nonsense that drives players away.
Market is already dominated by trade bots and it's only a matter of time before it's all bots, then when the bots go, the streamers will go bc their choke hold on the market will squeeze everyone out and then they'll go.
IF YOU CAN'T SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING TO POE YOU ARE BLIND AND IGNORANT!
I ALREADY PREDICTED THE LONGER LEAGUES!
WATCH N BURN OR GET LEARNED!
"
torz8901men wrote:
Kirov reporting:

1) Rogue Harbour - fps drop to 3-5 frames, but zoom in with mouse wheel raises framerate to 40-50, bunkers works fine.
2) Entering a map need to wait about 30 sec to loading shaders (imho)
3) Passive tree has 1-2 framerate, and againg use mouse wheel to zoom and fps grows.

Same here
dont understand why some people said to whomever that have a problem should have to upgrade thier pc
dudee that not the point
its ok you dont have a problem good for u
but we do have! ,why dont you just read it

my pc is Ryzen9 7900X Strix RTX 3080Ti and 32 gb and all i got is 10-15 Fps damn bro
directx 11,12 or vulkan didnt work either

after stressful office work all i need just relax and enjoy my beers not try to solve this mess
"
ADStrafe wrote:
Lol.

It's one thing to have a botched patch where things get ninja-chopped if it comes with some communication and acknowledgement, but to go radio silent when so much of the playerbase is affected negatively - that's a bridge too far.

I wholeheartedly support this. Not only is the game broken for a good chunk of the player base GGG just went an alienated another slice of their base by changing the SPECS required to play a 12 year old game.

A 12 year old game!!! Even if the patch had of been 100% perfect, some people would still not have been able to play anymore.

You don't do that sh*t with a 12 year old game.

I'm losing my patience with you GGG!. I fully expect to NOT be able to play POE2 with a 1240p and integrated graphics but it was working fine for POE1. I figured it would stay that way and literally just spent money on stash tabs to support you.

That was a mistake!!!
"
"
ADStrafe wrote:
Lol.

I wholeheartedly support this. Not only is the game broken for a good chunk of the player base GGG just went an alienated another slice of their base by changing the SPECS required to play a 12 year old game.

A 12 year old game!!! Even if the patch had of been 100% perfect, some people would still not have been able to play anymore.

You don't do that sh*t with a 12 year old game.

I'm losing my patience with you GGG!. I fully expect to NOT be able to play POE2 with a 1240p and integrated graphics but it was working fine for POE1. I figured it would stay that way and literally just spent money on stash tabs to support you.

That was a mistake!!!

I'm in the same spot, also bought stash space that I wouldn't buy if i knew this would happen... I mean you want to upgrade the game, make a Remaster.... looks like poe2 will discontinue poe1 because poe will become poe2.... i said it in the other thread, but say w/e you want about blizzard, they still run servers for d2 classic.
Last edited by AintCare on Jul 26, 2023, 8:53:40 PM
So it looks like there is another patch in about less than 30 min. Will this fix these lag issues? Somehow i doubt it ...lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info