3.21.2 Patch Notes (part 2 - restart)

Edit - Game is working very good now, but still crashing at max 100% crucible. 3/3. Posted in bug forums with video.

Specs and settings
Win11 Pro
MOBO: MS-7C75 (mpg z490 gaming plus)
CPU: Intel i5-10600KF
GPU: 3070ti
RAM: 12288 MB
SSD

Settings:
DirectX11
Windowed Fullscreen
1920x1080
Vsync Locked
Triple Buffering Disabled (Enabled = terrible for me)

Last edited by TheFARMBOT2000 on Jul 25, 2023, 3:54:52 AM
THEY KILLED THE BROTHER GIF with the update I don't give divine now it exalts how wonderful and the slowness continues, I don't understand the companies seek to attract players, or withdraw them?
"
nukage wrote:
"
AintCare wrote:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:

For those experiencing performance problems please make new threads or respond to any that seem specific to your situation in the Bug Forum. We'll need some details to help us investigate, such as:

• Details on problems you're experiencing, and if it's occurring when certain skills are being used.
  • Computer specs: CPU, GPU, RAM.
  • Game Settings: Renderer, Triple Buffering, Multithreading, etc. And if changing any of these helps.
  • Videos or screenshots of your client when it's happening, with performance graphs on (F1 in-game).

We're also investigating any crashes that might have been introduced, and will get fixes deployed as soon as we have them.

I'm not your beta-tester.

ROLL BACK THE PATCH THAT BROKE THE GAME FOR MANY... PLEASE!

Exactly this. I am not here for beta. I paid for beta 10 years ago and have continued supporting over the years. It is so disappointing that GGG have become this kind of company. Roll back and figure it out before deploying.

THIS.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
nukage wrote:
"
AintCare wrote:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:

For those experiencing performance problems please make new threads or respond to any that seem specific to your situation in the Bug Forum. We'll need some details to help us investigate, such as:

• Details on problems you're experiencing, and if it's occurring when certain skills are being used.
  • Computer specs: CPU, GPU, RAM.
  • Game Settings: Renderer, Triple Buffering, Multithreading, etc. And if changing any of these helps.
  • Videos or screenshots of your client when it's happening, with performance graphs on (F1 in-game).

We're also investigating any crashes that might have been introduced, and will get fixes deployed as soon as we have them.

I'm not your beta-tester.

ROLL BACK THE PATCH THAT BROKE THE GAME FOR MANY... PLEASE!

Exactly this. I am not here for beta. I paid for beta 10 years ago and have continued supporting over the years. It is so disappointing that GGG have become this kind of company. Roll back and figure it out before deploying.

I'd say sadly we've been in a beta for 2 years, but beta tester generally get reward for doing it, so its even worst than that.

Still this game has been handled like a beta sine Expedition.
Why am I still here
Yeah since last 6gb update, i keep having drops in fps and graphical glitches.

Before the patch i play very well and smooth like 60fps on max, now i put everything on low or mid and haveing freezing issues, drops in fps issues, and even some scary glitches that happens on crucible altars or more fps drops on ritual altars etc, graphical glitches and stuttering is the most common, now i stoped playing because i scared if this patch going to "destroy my pc" if i continue playing, now i going to wait for a fix for this patch that true something is borked in the code or something i don't even know, but i'am little scared to continue playing, and waiting for a fix.

My specs are:

i7 7700K 4.2ghz
GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB
32gb RAM MEMORY DDR4
SSD SANSUMG EVO850 250GB
WIN 10 PRO

Obs.: Changing graphical options not change anything, the problems continue the same, i tested on max settings and on minimum, and all the settings are the same results, stuttering, fps drops, and graphics glitches or bugs.
Soul of a Dragon, reincarnation of a Dragon in a human shell.

Always a Dragon in mind and soul.

Dragons Forever.
Last edited by Dragony100 on Jul 24, 2023, 11:24:13 PM
I just checked my own CPU its at 82C yea I think I'll wait until they fix whatever is broken.
Why am I still here
This terrible overhaul needs to be reverted. Don't waste any more months of the dev's time trying to fix this broken mess that even if it worked perfectly wouldn't have been worth the effort, just revert and let the game be functional again.
"
Soske wrote:
This terrible overhaul needs to be reverted. Don't waste any more months of the dev's time trying to fix this broken mess that even if it worked perfectly wouldn't have been worth the effort, just revert and let the game be functional again.

This part isn't even the worst. Everytime someone show how poe affect their pc, the temperature of their CPU is too high, its one thing playing a new update with big problem. Its another risking your pc playing said update.
Why am I still here
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

https://vimeo.com/848239130?share=copy
Video of a Kirac map run
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Jul 25, 2023, 12:42:58 AM
cpu: intel i7-3770 3.4ghz quad core
16gb ddr3 ram
ssd hard disk
gpu invidia gtx 1050ti

game is stuttering and freezing. frames from 10 to 100. did all the lowest setting. switched to vulkan and its a little bit better, but still kinda unplayble.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info