3.21.2 Patch Notes (part 2 - restart)

Yea.. Imma wait as well. I can tell without even getting to the character selection screen that there are still issues. The loading of the game and background to the login screen takes abnormally longer to load in properly. *shrug*
OK tried a new map...my char becomes this one big black block...and it ain't a forcefield...

3060ti, I7....the patch bug just bit me...and what the holy hunkering heck has this not rolled back yet?

Don't make me go back to D2...
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Please roll back :(
24 Core Xeon here, on a graphical workstation made for 3D design.
There is about 500 to 40.000% performance drop against 2 days ago. :D
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
24 Core Xeon here, on a graphical workstation made for 3D design.
There is about 500 to 40.000% performance drop against 2 days ago. :D

that's a really hefty spread.... now I want a vegemite sammitch

also, if you rig can't handle it, WHAT IS THE TARGET MARKET!? I'm terrified... not sure if I want to know now.
Last edited by AintCare on Jul 24, 2023, 9:10:59 PM
I can't thank you guys enough for launching this patch at this time. I was just considering getting back into this incredibly player-abusive time sink, I had to recreate both my passive tree and my keybind setup from memory, as logging in once made it impossible to get any information on how my character was specced before. It took me the entirety of the weekend but I finally got it to a playable state, only to immediately be slapped with this patch after coming back from a short walk, all ready to try it out. I think I'll just uninstall.
"
Sunyata_ wrote:
I can't thank you guys enough for launching this patch at this time. I was just considering getting back into this incredibly player-abusive time sink, I had to recreate both my passive tree and my keybind setup from memory, as logging in once made it impossible to get any information on how my character was specced before. It took me the entirety of the weekend but I finally got it to a playable state, only to immediately be slapped with this patch after coming back from a short walk, all ready to try it out. I think I'll just uninstall.

yeah I have to say this might be a good thing for me as well, the crucible league seemed promising but since I play ssf the RNG levels present now in game are obscene, coupled with the time restriction I wasn't even able to craft my 5/5 tree yet - was going to do it at the last weeks of the league... rip i guess... time to move on, and get my life back
Love yall
The game is now unplayable to me, since the Last update, Sunday midnight my time or so. The graphics stutter and the screen stops and my character dies. I play on a windows 10 laptop with i5 8th gen integrated 620 graphics. I changed video drivers to no effect. I cannot play the game now, please fix this issue.
THEY KILLED THE BROTHER GIF with the update I don't give divine now it exalts how wonderful and the slowness continues, I don't understand the companies seek to attract players, or withdraw them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info