3.21.2 Patch Notes (part 2 - restart)

I have read the last 8 pages while waiting for the game to load me into act 5, still loading, I haven't been able to play since the patch. Oh, and just because it is free doesn't mean we haven't spent money on it.
Last edited by Mournlokk on Jul 25, 2023, 4:12:43 PM
Cant play this game now lags are to hard , cant even join rogue harbour... Thanks devs you are "awesome" as always. Killing game for years my congratulations
Same here, can't connect to Rogue Harbor.

(when I could connect I had this weird bug:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1588vr0/flickering_and_lagging_glitch_in_rogue_harbor/

The lag there is off the charts)
Last edited by NotApsalar on Jul 26, 2023, 3:32:32 AM
hmmm..... Torlight infinite runs at 80 fps.
PoE - 10 fps with ultra low res and sht on delirium map. Sad. I`ll wait a few days.
update. TI - 100 fps
Last edited by frostburn2 on Jul 26, 2023, 3:08:20 AM
"
NotApsalar wrote:
Same here, can't connect to Rogue Harbor.

(when I could connect I had this weird bug:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1588vr0/flickering_and_lagging_glitch_in_rogue_harbor/

The lag there is off the charts)

Same for me
Last mini patch made it bit worse.
Linux
I3 12100F
6700 xt
Funny thing is the processor got much more load, this patch is for reducing processor load.
Congrats, GGG. You finally made it to early beta. Took you only 10 years.
this is pretty bad, hopefully its fixed before new league. fingers crossed!
Having mouse cursor randomly freeze up while character moves(even while tabbed out). Game feels smoother in HO, but its pretty messy in map action. triple buffering enabled causes screen to turn grey. everything ran perfect pre-patch, 120 fps max settings

thanks

Gefore RTX 3070
"
happyz1988 wrote:
"
AintCare wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
What happened

you are now a beta-tester for poe2

And? It's a free game, they're releasing a masssive overhaul and some bugs and kinks will happen. Again, ITS A FREE GAME.

Melting a CPU is not a kink, a new CPU is not "free"(and neither is PoE, for that matter.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47919eCy4e0&ab_channel=%D0%90%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B9%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%BE

Good afternoon .

I am writing to you with a big problem. After the next update - I can not play the game normally. I have already made all possible changes and various options. No results. The game freezes a lot.
1. Completely deleted the game and downloaded again.
2. Completely cleared the entire computer from all folders and files associated with the game.
3. Changed graphics settings: directx 11, directx 12, Volcano. Changed VSync . What needs to be done so that the picture is smooth and does not twitch? After 10 - 15 minutes of the game - my eyes hurt. It's impossible to play.

In other games, for example: Dying Light 2. Stay Human, Far Cry 6, Atomic heart and others - at maximum graphics settings, my computer produces a smooth and beautiful picture, without freezes and lags.

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2 Ghz
16 Gb RAM DDR 4
Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060 12GB
HP SSD EX900 250Gb / Kingston SUV500240G (change drive - no result )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info