3.21.2 Patch Notes (part 2 - restart)

"
this is the first time in almost 12 years i complain about performance issues in this game. In this case you can be 100% sure something went insanely wrong.

The thing that gets me is how a company can drop a patch that will have legitimate repercussions for user hardware with zero notice or testing.

Then, when shit inevitably goes tits up, the only response from the developer amounts to little more than "lawl, figure it out."

It's honestly bizarre.
I agree guys. In my opinion as a professional developer, you should roll back the latest patch. Maybe launch a beta client / server setup and incentivize testing that way. But as it is now, the game went from playable to unplayable. It's pretty unfortunate.

I have really enjoyed the game, and I am in a medical state (pending back surgery) where I can't do much else, or afford a new computer. It would be nice to be able to use your software again like I was before the patch.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:

For those experiencing performance problems please make new threads or respond to any that seem specific to your situation in the Bug Forum. We'll need some details to help us investigate, such as:

• Details on problems you're experiencing, and if it's occurring when certain skills are being used.
  • Computer specs: CPU, GPU, RAM.
  • Game Settings: Renderer, Triple Buffering, Multithreading, etc. And if changing any of these helps.
  • Videos or screenshots of your client when it's happening, with performance graphs on (F1 in-game).

We're also investigating any crashes that might have been introduced, and will get fixes deployed as soon as we have them.

I'm not your beta-tester.

ROLL BACK THE PATCH THAT BROKE THE GAME FOR MANY... PLEASE!
"
ElitePVP1986 wrote:
afford a new computer.

this patch broke the game for ppl with RTX4070Ti.... not sure what the target audience is at this point
Guess I should have been saving up for a new computer.
There goes the gaming budget for a while unless I can find myself a hand-me-down graphics card for super cheap to hold me over.
But hey, I'll have a lot more options of games to play once I get it!

Look, I appreciate pushing the game forward. I just don't appreciate getting left behind. Especially for a top down ARPG which should be able to scale everything down to run on a potato if necessary.
"
Look, I appreciate pushing the game forward. I just don't appreciate getting left behind. Especially for a top down ARPG which should be able to scale everything down to run on a potato if necessary.

Lol.

I like the way you think.
We sure this isn't just preludium for the PoE2? I'm really curious what they gonna drop at Exilecon
"
AintCare wrote:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:

For those experiencing performance problems please make new threads or respond to any that seem specific to your situation in the Bug Forum. We'll need some details to help us investigate, such as:

• Details on problems you're experiencing, and if it's occurring when certain skills are being used.
  • Computer specs: CPU, GPU, RAM.
  • Game Settings: Renderer, Triple Buffering, Multithreading, etc. And if changing any of these helps.
  • Videos or screenshots of your client when it's happening, with performance graphs on (F1 in-game).

We're also investigating any crashes that might have been introduced, and will get fixes deployed as soon as we have them.

I'm not your beta-tester.

ROLL BACK THE PATCH THAT BROKE THE GAME FOR MANY... PLEASE!

Exactly this. I am not here for beta. I paid for beta 10 years ago and have continued supporting over the years. It is so disappointing that GGG have become this kind of company. Roll back and figure it out before deploying.
We've always been beta testers man what you talking about ...
I'm not a dev, I'm not here to find bugs. I'm here to play a game. The game I'm here to play is no longer playable after the last patch. It's taking forever to just load the login screen now. Taking forever to load into Karui Shores. Going to hideout? That'll be two minutes or a crash. Did your map happen to load a delirium mirror, that'll be multiple crashes. It feels like I'm playing flicker strike, and I'm not playing flicker strike. When I can load into a map, the lag is awful. FPS of 1. Nothing about this game is working correctly. I don't have a top of the line computer, but I'm also not on a potato. This shouldn't be happening. Roll the f'n patch back. 6GB and all you did was turn a perfectly good game into trash. What a gift for all the folks who stuck around in a shitty league that got no support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info