3.21.2 Patch Notes (part 2 - restart)

"
RollingDime wrote:
"
cricket_tz wrote:
Keep getting this dialog whenever I open POE in Steam on MacOS. Doesn't matter how many times I restart.

Same here, I unistall it and install it again, and the problem persists.

same here
so when is this patch getting deployed?? You know, like this one?
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jul 24, 2023, 5:34:34 PM
Whew -- this is making my GPU warm up the room more than usual! Getting HOT!
"
untra_ff wrote:
"
RollingDime wrote:
"
cricket_tz wrote:
Keep getting this dialog whenever I open POE in Steam on MacOS. Doesn't matter how many times I restart.

same here

Me too, running on a Macbook pro M1.
I just don't understand this company, or game companies in general.

Why do they insist on "fixing" things that aren't broke in the first place?

Great job, you completely ruined the game for a lot of your playerbase...for absolutely no reason.
i try to change renderer setting to dx12 and run better now, if anyone have worse performance after this patch maybe try change render setting or other setting. i dont know if this work for anyone but for me this work better (default was dx11 when i got worse performance)
Being Exiled its mean we back to our true nature
"
untra_ff wrote:
"
RollingDime wrote:
"
cricket_tz wrote:

same here

This should be fixed now, sorry about that.

For those experiencing performance problems please make new threads or respond to any that seem specific to your situation in the Bug Forum. We'll need some details to help us investigate, such as:

• Details on problems you're experiencing, and if it's occurring when certain skills are being used.
  • Computer specs: CPU, GPU, RAM.
  • Game Settings: Renderer, Triple Buffering, Multithreading, etc. And if changing any of these helps.
  • Videos or screenshots of your client when it's happening, with performance graphs on (F1 in-game).

We're also investigating any crashes that might have been introduced, and will get fixes deployed as soon as we have them.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
There is no specific situation.

Did you read any of the posts?

Performance is terrible across the board. New machines, old machines, and everything in between.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Jul 24, 2023, 7:08:09 PM
this is the first time in almost 12 years i complain about performance issues in this game. In this case you can be 100% sure something went insanely wrong.
Downloading now....CAN'T WAIT!

I need a challenge...heh...

Edit: As of 6:30pm CST....they must of patched the patch...I have no issues.

I7/3060ti
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Last edited by MourningBlade on Jul 24, 2023, 7:40:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info